Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate refiner quest

Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S309
    Kongregate: S1 - S12
    Armor Games: S1 - S6
    Kabam: S1 - S35
    Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
    200,000 EXP
    100,000 Daru
    Beast Mark x3
    Refinement Lock x10

Why has this been changed to just once?????
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Btw, do refining green equipment to lvl 10 works? because it can be painful with purple and orange with those 5 attributes, and green has only one.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

thats why its been changed probably a ton of players talking about the one stat items, now R2 got wise to it!!! geehhh you gamers are stupid!
      SUPERIORMAN
      SERVER 82
      GUILD LEGAL-RO
      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
      WINGS - CHECK
      RHINO - CHECK
      LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

A ton? No one even talked about it in my server, and it hasn't even confirmed to be true or not.
        And how nice of you, calling gamers stupid while you are also one of them.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

its probly because to avoid abusing.
          if you can complete it once per day, too many beast marks / refine locks will come in hands of the players and then r2 will miss out money for the anniversary boxes and the balens you need to refine your equip.
          yea thats how greedy they are
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

so how can this quest completed with no ballens spend ???

and what is the one that get change ????

Comment

You can do this quest with no balens bro basically teleport to Autaric plains and fight a chest to get a low lv green item. do the first few campaigns or nether forest to accumulate some lv 1 refine crystals and then refine the green item till u get a lv 10 stat. Quest completed.

Comment

thats cool !!

Comment

Originally posted by simon1736 View Post
                  You can do this quest with no balens bro basically teleport to Autaric plains and fight a chest to get a low lv green item. do the first few campaigns or nether forest to accumulate some lv 1 refine crystals and then refine the green item till u get a lv 10 stat. Quest completed.
                  Auteric plain would be a bad idea, since low lvl item tends to give low lvl attributes. You can still get green items easily in Erandel. or lvl 60+ dungeons.

Comment

My green is waiting for this
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

had a 1 attribute hat and refined it to lvl 10. got no reward. any ideas?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Leekam View Post

Thank you.
                        yup, same with me; i wonder myself ( and i think there are many more have the same thing happen)
                        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by Leekam View Post

Thank you.
                          yup, same with me; i wonder myself ( and i think there are many more have the same thing happen)
                          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

oh no-double post-sorry, didnt mean to do so

Comment

Working...
                            X