Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offers

Hi all!
    I want to earn some balens watching videos or with surveys but for my country almost always is no video to watch and i see other countrys have lots of them....So is there a way to see other country offers??
    PS i'm from Romania Europe

Im afraid that is not possible, atleast R2 has no influence over it.
    The offers are managed by External companies. You could try to contact them.
    but i believe they only show you relevant offers to your region, and some regions are not populair (yet) for them to advertise in.
    Because thats bassicly what they do, advertise.

And in the end they pay for your balens on R2

Comment

Google "VPN".
      That is all i can say, more than this and i could get in trouble.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

VPN is blocked

Why?

Because around 9~10 month ago... players were using VPN as an exploit to get unlimited balen through videos.

You have to change a whole bunch of computer information to make the host-offers think you're accessing from the USA (I have no idea what needs to be change)

Comment

dont go for VPN or proxies, The offer websites will ban you!

a friend of mine thought she was doing me a favor once by doing some offers for me.
          However the site noticed that her IP was on the other site of the world, and flagged it as a proxy.
          and banned me from ever doing offers on their site again

Comment

hm so i cant ....
            then i have another question
            if i want to pay with paysafecard for 500 balens and i'm in Romania here dont appear that with paysafecard offer
            and i change to other country which have i can get balens?

Comment

Someone?....

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                dont go for VPN or proxies, The offer websites will ban you!

a friend of mine thought she was doing me a favor once by doing some offers for me.
                However the site noticed that her IP was on the other site of the world, and flagged it as a proxy.
                and banned me from ever doing offers on their site again
                Wait... so does this mean doing the offers on another computer (such as Home and Work - using different laptops) will make you ban from offers?

Comment

so i can pay for balens with paysafecard?? from Romania if i select other country???

Comment

sal .. din ce auzit nu prea merge cu paysafecard

Comment

but if i change country from that list from payments i can press on paysafe neither this way works?

Comment

Working...
                      X