X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would pay 1 contribution for skeleton keyss in guild shop

i would pay 1 contribution for skeleton keyss in guild shop
    limit 1000 per dey

What? 100 gold per key. You must be dreaming.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

nvm i only need 100 per dey
      limit 100 per dey

Comment

lmao if they were to add this it would be like stones which are pricy. Say 150 contribution at least per key for a max of like 10 keys per day.

Comment

1 contribution is 1000 Gold BTW, not 100.

I would say maybe 20 contribution per key, limited 10 per day.

Don't make it too pricey... it is just a skeleton key afterall, not like a Crypt Key

BTW, I want Crypt Key in Guild Shop too, maybe limit 1 per day, and cost 500 contribution. (500,000 gold for 1 Crypt Key a day)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            1 contribution is 1000 Gold BTW, not 100.

I would say maybe 20 contribution per key, limited 10 per day.

Don't make it too pricey... it is just a skeleton key afterall, not like a Crypt Key

BTW, I want Crypt Key in Guild Shop too, maybe limit 1 per day, and cost 500 contribution. (500,000 gold for 1 Crypt Key a day)
            you can get 1-2 leg stones from skeleton keys. Also you can get crypt keys with skeleton keys if you do mystery boxes. So yes it needs to be pricy at least the same as leg stones. As for the crypt key no i doubt it will ever happen but if they do come in the guild shop ever. Then it should be at least 1500 contribution limit 1 per day. 500 is very easy to get even 1000 is pretty easy to get. It will eat the funds from R2 since crypt keys and rods are there best sellers.
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-11-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

what's everyones obession with making gear so hard to get that they turn down any good ideas. If it because they already have the gear and dont want people catching up? I like the skeleton idea, i already got the 60 gear but wouldnt bother me any if people could get pve gear a little faster, this game is suppose to be fun, not a constant grind for months till you give up and quit cause it's not fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                not a constant grind for months till you give up and quit cause it's not fun anymore.
                Game content is not coming out fast enough. That's the main reason.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

If it because they already have the gear and dont want people catching up?
                  It's true; I am really scared of you catching up with me.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

[QUOTE=CondorHero;629322]It's true; I am really scared of you catching up with me.[/QUOTE

Then i guess there is no reason to turn down the idea of someone being able to obtain pve gear a little quicker then is there?

Comment

Then i guess there is no reason to turn down the idea of someone being able to obtain pve gear a little quicker then is there?
                      No. If I am really scared of you catching up with me, I think it should be such that you can never be able to get pve gear.. not in about 5 years.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

1500 contribution is easy?

That's like 2/3rd of my entire Gold that I get per day... crazy rich ppls...

Also, Skeleton Keys are not worth Leg Price, it is very easy to get Skeleton Keys, being sold in Guild Shop is just a convenience and not an actual requirement like Leg stones.
                        Not to mention you STILL do get amount restricted per day per MPD, meaning Leg Stones are limited per day already, so having more Skeleton Keys doesn't really do anything, especially for VIP players that can already get more Skeleton Key than others.
                        So having it in Guild Shop just help regular players out (and VIP player still gets more, but still can't get pass the per day restriction to get Leg Stones)

o well, guess ppls here just love Cashers and dislike supporting non-cashers, LOL.

Comment

i would like to see skelly keys in guild shop, crypt keys also.. however as previously mentioned.. crypt keys are their biggest seller, so having them in shop would really eat away at r2 profits... wont ever happen.

as for skelly keys.. 40 leg stones are available in shop at 100 contri. 50.. 200 contri.. 60.. 500 contri.. if they had keys at 100 contri. buying the stones would be pointless right... unless they had the keys for 500 contri.. same as 60 stones.. then it would be cheaper to just buy the stones... then there would be complaints about people spending over the oodds to buy keys to use on 40 and 50 nms.. to get stones.. would cause more drama.. more problems.....

you could just say forget keys and put loids in the shop.. same price as leg stones.. relating to the gears youll be synthing.. but again.. this would eat at r2s profits.. so i doubt it would ever happen...

keys are a pain to get, but between summons runs (the time you spend leveling up and increasing br to tackle next nm dungeon) you can save up alot of keys... personally i saved 600+ in my time between god NM and DT NM.

you just have to stop spending them in mpds and solos on mystery boxes that just give out city protections and other useless stuff you dont want or need.

Comment

Working...
                          X