Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartunes more and more expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25783359
    replied
    they kind of are making you buy stuff if you dont at higher levels people dont play with you in the team events as much . they want people with high br and if you dont have it they just kick you and you spend time trying to find people to play with. not to mention trying to make it in battleground or big guilds usually have a br minimum to be in a gb. without money its very hard to get your br to a appropriate level

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.
    Just because you said so:

No one is forcing you to buy anything!

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    inb4 "no one is forcing you to buy" posts incoming.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i dont think so. its because most ppl want to be competitive so they spend more.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Ya I don't blame them for wanting to make money at all, in fact statistically p2w games are bigger money makers. But like you said Subscribtion based games are more balanced and better for players.. While this game was fun fresh and new, It sucks the money I wasted and the time i spent to get the gear and pretty much hit level 70 before I realized that no matter how much time or money I spend on this game, it will never be enough to be able to compete with players that really have no cap on brs or limits on the amount of money they can spend. The game was fun, I met some cool people and ran into some real ****** bags, but sadly I feel my time in this game is coming to an end soon. Just hope people figure it out for themself that they are forever going to have to keep spending more and more money on a game to keep up or get ahead on something they will eventually quit in the end. Not so much rich people that have money to waste, but people who are addicted to this game and are willing to sacrifice real life stuff for pixels in a game. If your rich and can afford it, go for it.. If not, this really isn't the game to be playing.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Ya i know that. That's what these games do, they make as much money as fast as they can and when the money stops coming in or player base gets so low they aren't making a fortune they will just make a new game. Whihc is fine in a business sense, but playability wise is unbearable. Be funny when the only people left are the rich people and they go broke trying to outspend the other.

I'd rather keep a million people happy playing a game that will spend some money, then 1000 rich people who spend outrageous amounts of money on a game. Cause when the rich people get bored, or have gone as they can, their money goes else where and wartunes is left with a bunch of unhappy people ready to leave.
    A subscription based game is better for the players.

But business-wise, a P2W game still works for the company.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by simon1736 View Post
    It will only get worse bro. This is a pay to win game and aslong as others are paying to win, R2 and 7roads wont change a thing and trust me they dont need to reduce prices there are plenty of people more than willing to spend $1000s on this game.
    Ya i know that. That's what these games do, they make as much money as fast as they can and when the money stops coming in or player base gets so low they aren't making a fortune they will just make a new game. Whihc is fine in a business sense, but playability wise is unbearable. Be funny when the only people left are the rich people and they go broke trying to outspend the other.

I'd rather keep a million people happy playing a game that will spend some money, then 1000 rich people who spend outrageous amounts of money on a game. Cause when the rich people get bored, or have gone as they can, their money goes else where and wartunes is left with a bunch of unhappy people ready to leave.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• simon1736
    replied
    I play on a few new servers just to see what players are spending and on server 314 which is just over a week old 5 players have lv 5 wings and recharged 200k balens. LoL its not even a week old people are just insane.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Pay 2 win has to be the stupidest idea anyone came up with and I think very soon my money will be going to another game.
    Honestly, I kind of agree with you on this statement.

Leave a comment:

• simon1736
    replied
    It will only get worse bro. This is a pay to win game and aslong as others are paying to win, R2 and 7roads wont change a thing and trust me they dont need to reduce prices there are plenty of people more than willing to spend $1000s on this game.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    I agree, I'm to that point to where i'm about to quit and go back to wow.. i have spent 3 years worth of subscriptions to world of warcraft on this game and still haven't put a dent into what some people pay on a monthly basis. You get less options, worse graphics, horrible pvp balance, annoying lengthy grinds just to get gear that isn't even end game gear, the list could go on and on... yet people will put a fortune into this game that they will end up quitting eventually. Pay 2 win has to be the stupidest idea anyone came up with and I think very soon my money will be going to another game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X