Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crypts Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypts Keys

Shouldn't the drop rate increase at higher levels instead of decrease considering you have to use 3 just to even enter Tormented Necropolis?

) you need more so ... more chance to buy them

Comment

Do you mean Treasure Chest?
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        Do you mean Treasure Chest?
        Ya, I mean you still need a 1 crypt key to do cata for double gains. I get 1 crypt key sometimes per 160 stamina every other day, sometimes two. So im already gambling keys to get one, at my level the crypt key rate drop sucks. I can rather save them and use them for days I don't get one on cata with double exp and rewards or I can skip double rewards and double exp for a couple days to do tormented .. Either way to do both I have to buy crypt keys so I don't miss out on anything. I think 1 crypt key a day should be free for cata and the rest you should have to farm for tormented, or low the key requirement for tormented. Wartunes can still make money off selling keys cause no one obtains 4 crypt keys on a daily basis.

Comment

I most of the times pay for 1 Crypt Key per day, but hm. rate should be higher. Wartune you know, always cash first tho xd

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            I most of the times pay for 1 Crypt Key per day, but hm. rate should be higher. Wartune you know, always cash first tho xd
            Not everyone have Balens tho, lol

BTW, I noticed that Void NM's Mystery Chest have a high rate of dropping Crypt Key. (but this also means you have to use up attempts... kinda suck, unless you're a slow leveler that doesn't care about exp)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Not everyone have Balens tho, lol

BTW, I noticed that Void NM's Mystery Chest have a high rate of dropping Crypt Key. (but this also means you have to use up attempts... kinda suck, unless you're a slow leveler that doesn't care about exp)

Like what I said. R2game alway put making money first order. If they make the treasure box higher rates then no one would buy their keys. But I think R2game should make the drop rates chance higher, because not everyone has balens. Not everyone would use their skeleton keys for treasure box.
              Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-13-2013, 07:48 PM.

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

use balens and buy them like everyone else who wants them so bad

Comment

perhaps improve the chance to get crypt keys from guild blessing ?
                  East coast archer.

Comment

if crypt keys were to be easily got from guild blessing then less sales = less money for r2 greedy

Comment

i didn't buy them and I saved up 3.... not so hard. When u die, u get a free revive, use it and get out, then u get 1 free attempt per day.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

the whole idea and reason behind this suggestion is udderly lost apparently... might as well close it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                          Shouldn't the drop rate increase at higher levels instead of decrease considering you have to use 3 just to even enter Tormented Necropolis?
                          Of course most of us would love to get higher drop rates of crypt keys but it won't happen, R2 would earn less $$ and that's the only reason this game exists...

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                          I get 1 crypt key sometimes per 160 stamina every other day, sometimes two.
                          If i were you I wouldn't use skeleton keys on chests, save them for GoD NM or DT NM summoners, you'll need lots of them .
                          EvilOne | S36

Comment

i agree the rates should be increased or at least ad it to the sign in bonus say for 10days and on this way u must wait 10 days to get 1 free a month

Comment

[QUOTE=EvilOne666;631184**

If i were you I wouldn't use skeleton keys on chests, save them for GoD NM or DT NM summoners, you'll need lots of them .[/QUOTE]

Ya i saved em and already got my 60 set , useing em here and there while saving some if 70 mpd ever comes out with a summoner.

Comment

Working...
                              X