No announcement yet.

Crypts Keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 4 Crypt Key out of Void Normal today with 3 Skeleton Keys. (all the while the Chest in beginning gave me 2 Skeleton Key)

I had 2 out of 3 with portal to da demon dude, the Gold Chest have a chance to give you Crypt Keys.

2 from Mystery Chest, 2 from Gold Chest, it was awesome.
    Last edited by anichaos; 08-17-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

We'll thats lucky, but that doesn't happen daily. u need 4 crypt keys a day to be able to do catacombs with 1 key to get the double exp and 3 to do tormented necro. Sometimes you get none, sometimes you get 1 or 2 etc.. but there is no way to get enough crypt keys for free to do both on a daily basis without buying them. R2 doesn't have to sell crypt keys to make money, they have tons of other things they sell to make a fortune already on top of vip and events.

Comment

Meh, you shouldn't do Necro unless you know you can make it to high level to unlock the Shop things, else it's a waste of Crypt Keys.

You shouldn't do Necro every day, it's not worth it.

BTW, you don't get Double EXP... you get Double Drop in Catacomb... EXP is fixed, except for modified by World Prosperity. (EXP scroll does not work for Catacomb either)

Comment

70 solo runs seem to have a good drop rate

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Meh, you shouldn't do Necro unless you know you can make it to high level to unlock the Shop things, else it's a waste of Crypt Keys.

You shouldn't do Necro every day, it's not worth it.

BTW, you don't get Double EXP... you get Double Drop in Catacomb... EXP is fixed, except for modified by World Prosperity. (EXP scroll does not work for Catacomb either)
            If you could get the required crypt keys a day for free then no necro wouldn't be a waste because you still get alot of exp and drops if you can beat level 5. Catacombs you get double drops & exp when using crypt keys, not sure where you got that you don't get double exp from using a crypt key in catacombs.

Comment

really?

Well, I kept on hearing ppls saying EXP is fixed in Catacomb and EXP scroll (which I tried before, does not work), so I automatically assumed that Crypt Key only do Double Drops.

Maybe I'll try Catacomb on normal run one time later to see what I get.

With a Crypt Key it gave me around 1,600,000 exp (without adding in world prosperity)

I stopped doing Catacomb a while ago cause I decide not to level up until I obtain all the Socket Rod I need else I'll get owned in the 60+ BGs.

Anyone know how to rig Guild Blessing? LOL
              Last edited by anichaos; 08-18-2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

yes crypt keys double the ''rewards'' = xp and gems

Comment

yeah crpyt key for catacombs double the drop and doubles the exp

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    really?

Well, I kept on hearing ppls saying EXP is fixed in Catacomb and EXP scroll (which I tried before, does not work), so I automatically assumed that Crypt Key only do Double Drops.

Maybe I'll try Catacomb on normal run one time later to see what I get.

With a Crypt Key it gave me around 1,600,000 exp (without adding in world prosperity)

I stopped doing Catacomb a while ago cause I decide not to level up until I obtain all the Socket Rod I need else I'll get owned in the 60+ BGs.

Anyone know how to rig Guild Blessing? LOL

You are correct exp scrolls don't work in catacombs but using a crypt key does give you double exp and drops.

Comment

Exp scrolls, server exp events does not work. Only thing that work and stacks on is from the world pros

Comment

No crypt key cannot enter catacombs but where do I get the crypt keys if I am not a VIP?

Comment

Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
                          No crypt key cannot enter catacombs but where do I get the crypt keys if I am not a VIP?
                          You get 1 free run at catacombs ... if you don't have a crypt key, deselect the box that says use crypt key. Crypt key only for double exp and gems.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

not every1 is rich like u some of us would have to starve ourselves to do that XD spiritbombz

Comment

Working...
                            X