News on the new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on the new patch

ok, alot of us wondering about the new patch, so i hope this info might help u guyz

Images removed by the mean mod Kagelol.

Enjoy everyone !
    Last edited by Kagelol; 08-14-2013, 06:35 AM.

oh nicety

Comment

Nice post.

Comment

i just hope it won't get deleted too soon

Comment

What I wrote in another thread:

They're changing Rune System into Mount Training...

It is now way easier to level up runes using Balens... no longer having to buy them from Mystery Shop or Class War...
          (Heavy Cashers will just keeps on getting more OP... watch as all Heavy Casher have full level 10 Runes when this is out)

Blessing Wheel is nice tho, many players have been asking for this one.

Not really sure how I feel about Wheel of Fate...

Cause from the looks of it, it's another "Wing"
          Where Cashers can easily obtain massive attack and HP increase.

Comment

oh well... more stuff for ultimate cashers.. i bet over 15ppl will have 100k br by CW, good job making the game fun for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              They're changing Rune System into Mount Training...

It is now way easier to level up runes using Balens... no longer having to buy them from Mystery Shop or Class War...
              (Heavy Cashers will just keeps on getting more OP... watch as all Heavy Casher have full level 10 Runes when this is out)
              It's good IMO. I havent spent a cent on runestones since they were overpriced.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

60 balens for 20 exp. That means 600 balens for 200 exp.

Hello? Small runestones cost so much less than that. Anyone in his right mind would rather buy runestones than to use balens for training.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

for every 10 right minds there is 3 wrong minds
                  thats how R2 earns

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    60 balens for 20 exp. That means 600 balens for 200 exp.

Hello? Small runestones cost so much less than that. Anyone in his right mind would rather buy runestones than to use balens for training.
                    I didnt make the math, but there will be events so we'll see actual costs. and the "blessing" thing with extra xp if has same rate as whips...
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Ah finally something to do with those kyanite thing... -_-
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

R2 games makes this game more and more balans stuff if tey look at ******** its half the price of the wartune r2 games witch means now this game suck balls

Only Zebq onimad and Linketong and R4GE and some others will have the fun in this game now those who cant spend much they never understand the good point of beeing ignorant to people who dont spend at all making people go to ******** instead cuz this games to expensive if they lower the prices like in ******** a socketing rod cost only 85 balans but in R2 wartune it costs 185 thats double of the price
                        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                          R2 games makes this game more and more balans stuff if tey look at ******** its half the price of the wartune r2 games witch means now this game suck balls

Only Zebq onimad and Linketong and R4GE and some others will have the fun in this game now those who cant spend much they never understand the good point of beeing ignorant to people who dont spend at all making people go to ******** instead cuz this games to expensive if they lower the prices like in ******** a socketing rod cost only 85 balans but in R2 wartune it costs 185 thats double of the price
                          Main reason i dont play there is bc they are far behind in updates. They don't even have lvl 50 troops and last time i checked not even 60 gear or spire.

Comment

last patch was on 13th june. Well worth the wait. 1 Mp instead of 3 mps makes less grinding. Tower of kings is another spire like instance, but more exp to get to lvl80 is always nice.

Other stuff is for heavy cashers as expected.

Comment

my point was this game will go under ground if they dont lower the balans alot more soon even onimad will give up this game cuz people got family to take care of what about kids food etc this game means nothing to compear with that so if they dont do something good soon this game willl die and they will sit there regret it all
                              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                              X