• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afaik there is no higher lvl cap, it was a false information

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      afaik there is no higher lvl cap, it was a false information
      In future we get max lvl 90 and 80v mpds,80v set and Yeah On china this is already in game so we get it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        In future we get max lvl 90 and 80v mpds,80v set and Yeah On china this is already in game so we get it
        Wrong. 80 sets are available, yes, but level cap has not been raised.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Wrong. 80 sets are available, yes, but level cap has not been raised.
          Maybei dont have 100% infos cos im only 40v there but im sure 7r make it on future bcs many ppl end their talents and start talking about more lvls... so we get it,in 3 Years but Yeah xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Maybei dont have 100% infos cos im only 40v there but im sure 7r make it on future bcs many ppl end their talents and start talking about more lvls... so we get it,in 3 Years but Yeah xD
            If you dont have 100% of the info...why are you stating something as fact....and...I dunno how many times this has to be said, but just because Chinese servers get something, does NOT mean we will....they got Trade Shop in 1.5....we still have not and probably never will...

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
              If you dont have 100% of the info...why are you stating something as fact....and...I dunno how many times this has to be said, but just because Chinese servers get something, does NOT mean we will....they got Trade Shop in 1.5....we still have not and probably never will...
              you info isnt 100% too.....why state something as a fact?lol...

Comment

why has it Picture ben remove whas the Pictures not from S1 becuse ig wher whas from S1 then the mod ned remove from the job sinces it is out S1.

Comment

r2games dont know how to price right.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                    r2games dont know how to price right.
                    Prices aren't right for players, but for them they are! lol
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
                      99% of the stuff we will get. We have got just about everything the Chinese version except the AH and rumors are we are going to get the AH soon but those are just rumors. We probably won't get it. There a high chance we won't get locked balens either due to the fact that R2 doesn't want to release the AH bc of losing profits. They won't want to release lock balens for the same reason. Other than those two though we will most likely get everything the Chinese version has.

Comment

For the runes, does require balen or is it like mount training where you can use balen when you have no more whips? I'm trying to see if I should save my runestones til then or not.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                          For the runes, does require balen or is it like mount training where you can use balen when you have no more whips? I'm trying to see if I should save my runestones til then or not.
                          It's like Mount training cept slightly different.

You can consume Runestones for 50 xp each time.

Or you can pay X Balens for 20 xp with a chance at a multiple of 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                            It is not 100% sure that what they have we will have.
                            No, just 99,9999%
                            So far all English publishers with "wartune" name use the same version, and do maintenance/updates on same days.
                            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                            I do not exist.
                            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              99% of the stuff we will get. We have got just about everything the Chinese version except the AH and rumors are we are going to get the AH soon but those are just rumors. We probably won't get it. There a high chance we won't get locked balens either due to the fact that R2 doesn't want to release the AH bc of losing profits. They won't want to release lock balens for the same reason. Other than those two though we will most likely get everything the Chinese version has.
                              Rumors are quite confirmed. Will take time, though, because R2 doesn't want it.
                              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                              I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

BTW... anyone looking for the Info of new updates, here:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post631501

I have not created a char on S1 yet, busy ATM.
                                Most info I got are from this Forum itself, I just try and compose the important info into one place.

Comment

Working...
                                X