No announcement yet.

News on the new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is 1.65 part 2 for s149 ? still waiting till now eh..

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      you info isnt 100% too.....why state something as a fact?lol...
      The word "probably" means I am not stating it as fact....it IS a fact that Chinese got trade shop in 1.5 version and we still have not gotten it and are in 1.6....is that not a fact? Everything I said is indeed a fact, except for the part I made clear was my opinion when I said "probably"....soooooo yea....

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      99% of the stuff we will get. We have got just about everything the Chinese version except the AH and rumors are we are going to get the AH soon but those are just rumors. We probably won't get it. There a high chance we won't get locked balens either due to the fact that R2 doesn't want to release the AH bc of losing profits. They won't want to release lock balens for the same reason. Other than those two though we will most likely get everything the Chinese version has.
      Maybe you're right....maybe we do....but it doesnt change the *fact* that just because they get something in the Chinese version does not mean we will get it too...thats a *fact*...and that has been proven as a *fact* already...all I am saying is people need to understand this IMO and stop treating the Chinese versions like they are exactly the same because I honestly *believe* (In My Opinion) by our version 2.0 we will have a *lot* more differences than you think, and there are quite a few minor differences Chinese version already has compared to our version, AH is just the one that stands out because its such a big difference....

Comment

I'm just curious why r2 staff doesn't ever confirm or give hints on certain things. Be alot less arguing on forums is we got some answers... even if they said there is a chance something might or might not be added . Something..

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
          I'm just curious why r2 staff doesn't ever confirm or give hints on certain things. Be alot less arguing on forums is we got some answers... even if they said there is a chance something might or might not be added . Something..
          Last R2 Admin said: "in case of confusion about last minute changes"

Which is funny, cause by not giving out the full info... is what's causing most confusions.

BTW, if you really want to find news and things, go to other host forums, they're not strict like R2 and allow you to talk about almost anything. (and stuff they get is exactly the same as what R2 gets, 100% guaranteed)

Comment

Working...
          X