Solo Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Arena

My suggestion for arena is to turn off the ability to use runes in the solo arena. When someone who has 10k less BR can defeat you in there just because they can use runes and the bot for you doesn't there is a problem. Most games the arena is a place to prove yourself in one on one battle but it is so one sided here that I actually avoid solo dueling quite often. Please make it more realistic so that it is actually a battle to get to a higher place. With runes and stun only on one side it just isn't right.
    Call me Cupid...of Death

Jade
    Archer
    Misfits Guild
    s174

Originally posted by Jadestone74 View Post
    My suggestion for arena is to turn off the ability to use runes in the solo arena. When someone who has 10k less BR can defeat you in there just because they can use runes and the bot for you doesn't there is a problem. Most games the arena is a place to prove yourself in one on one battle but it is so one sided here that I actually avoid solo dueling quite often. Please make it more realistic so that it is actually a battle to get to a higher place. With runes and stun only on one side it just isn't right.
    That means Holy seal would have to be removed as well, and i really don't see that happening :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

its your ai fighting anyways you cant pick the skills you want to use at which time either,so i guess they should also change it that you cant pick which skills you use.

Comment

Well if you removed Runes and HS in battles, then what the point of adding Runes and HS system?
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
          Well if you removed Runes and HS in battles, then what the point of adding Runes and HS system?
          Exactly xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I say give the ai a chance to fight back and let the ai use runes and hs too

and for the love of wartune: if there is nothing to puri or scat Dont let my toon use the skill!!!!!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
            X