This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real players or R2 bait?

I'm writing this from the perspective of an East Coast server player.

Over the past 3-4 months, I looked with interest, the growth of some players on the later servers (S127 and above). These players appear to come out of nowhere, and in an instant had such incredible stats.
    I'm talking mainly about Azmodeus, OAceO, Keldof, JackSparrow and such.

Azmodeus is an interesting one. He was from S127 and he rose through the ranks really quickly and he achieved the highest BR (98k) by the first class Wars in June. In that class wars, he finished 2nd and he quickly faded into background. He stopped playing. 4 weeks later, I checked that he is no longer on the leadership board. However, his mount strength still shows him as the 2nd top mount strength player. BUT, incredibly his BR dropped from 98k to 40k. His astrals are still there, his medallion expired long ago, his gems are intact, so are his legendary 60 gear. How did his BR drop so much? Did R2 modify his stats?

Now, all of a sudden, other players rose through the ranks (OAceO, Keldof) to name a few. OAceO happens to be from S127 (alarm bells ringing) and he was nowhere to be seen a few weeks ago, and now he has 84k BR. Keldof is from S201 and all of a sudden 80k BR.

My main question is: What do you guys think? Are these real players or merely R2 bait to make players cash more, especially for class wars?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

players or who knows just because people rise up really fast doesnt mean they are R2 bait just like ZebQ. As for Azmodeus i dont know how he has 40k br with his mount strength and his 60 legend pve still on -.- and medallion still on
    Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-14-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

with out logging in for many days will get your BR decreased.. but i strongly believe in those bait/dummy accs by R2 lol

with a ripped off prices and all.. lol why wouldnt they.. they are smart

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        How did his BR drop so much? Did R2 modify his stats?
        did u seen his guild? if not probably the drop was from his guild skills and med.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

definately R2 bait, i see few in oceanic grow so fast in 1 month. its their strategy to keep other casher spending more to catch up or being ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            with out logging in for many days will get your BR decreased.. but i strongly believe in those bait/dummy accs by R2 lol

with a ripped off prices and all.. lol why wouldnt they.. they are smart
            That isn't true. My friend hasn't log on for 9 months and his BR remained the same at 40k since December 2012.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
              did u seen his guild? if not probably the drop was from his guild skills and med.
              Guild skills worth 55k BR?
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

i think this may be true, as many players emerge out of nowhere during class wars seen<seen in 2 editions> may be they are r2 server admin granted bonus to lure player, as weall now that r2 uses server admins to check hacking, so i thing the question is very plausible. and other interesting phenomenon in the forums is some player post good stuff about the promotional packs in the first few mins of the launch, and argue posts against any questions about balens, high paying system of the game, or mysterious players like the one who got the title "surreal situation" even before the event
                Last edited by R28881593; 08-14-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Theres always these insane cashers for every server, (10,000$+) then after a while they disappear, I do believe they are r2 gamemasters just playing them to get people to cash, this game isn't really worth it tbh, way too costly for a free web based game, that almost no one has heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                    Theres always these insane cashers for every server, (10,000$+) then after a while they disappear, I do believe they are r2 gamemasters just playing them to get people to cash, this game isn't really worth it tbh, way too costly for a free web based game, that almost no one has heard of.
                    so true, they spend insanely and after CW suddenly so quite and they will comeback when there new major patch

Comment

Malleus very good observation and point.

Just tell me why would a person spent like 100k$ quit right after ending class wars?

It really can be bait, so people increase their spending to stay on top.

Comment

Guild skills worth 55k BR?
                        well, i dont know the names u mentioned or i just dont care who are they tbh, but most cases of huge dropped i saw was from guild skill if all armor, items etc are intact. im not saying it is but who knows most probably they're also GM who want cashiers to spend more balens through competition
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

That isn't true. My friend hasn't log on for 9 months and his BR remained the same at 40k since December 2012.
                          You're wrong. When invAsian hadn't logged for 2 weeks, his BR dropped to 38k.
                          Last edited by winlord; 08-14-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

maybe the player u talking about from 98 to 40 is unequiped completely o r sometimes even in my server some players br 45k from 70k but when they reload their br back or if they engage in some sort of dungeon fight or any other fight

Comment

so... does this mean R2 deliberately made some players unable to obtain Top Three Place in Class War on purpose?

Comment

Working...
                              X