getting kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting kicked

I thought we should get rid of being kicked out because Almost every time i'm in a multplayer dungeon before it starts they kick me out cause of my battle rating. It is really annoying.

and let people stay there and annoy others???we shud make the room leader to make people only 30k+ br to enter in there or whatever the leader wants

Comment

this is not you're thread. So you can't change around peoples ideas to something you want.

Comment

Originally posted by vooby999 View Post
        this is not you're thread. So you can't change around peoples ideas to something you want.
        dont change your idea o.o i just made an suggestion xD and there isnt any rule about not saying ideas is there?lol

Comment

This is a public forum. So you can't expect to not face different opinions from other players...

Anyhow, Zeref has a point. What if you want to do a GoD NM, and before you can lock the room, a level 50 with 14K br shows up, taking up a spot of one of your guildies/intended team? You're stuck with someone that will surely die, that has no place doing a NM run, and that the rest of the team will have to carry through the whole MPD. What if you want to do a summoner run, and said person leeches off of your keys and 'forgets' to mention he doesn't have any himself?

No, kicking is fine.

Comment

it seemed like you were changing my idea the way you were saying it because you're saying only people with 30k + br can go in multiplayer dungeons.

Comment

kicking is fine

Comment

it seemed like you were changing my idea the way you were saying it because you're saying only people with 30k + br can go in multiplayer dungeons.
                i took it as an example.......

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                kicking is fine
                some people dont like that -_- and yet they kick others LOL

Comment

I thought we should get rid of being kicked out because Almost every time i'm in a multplayer dungeon before it starts they kick me out cause of my battle rating. It is really annoying.
                  Why don't you make your own room? That way nobody can kick you. And ask guildmates for help

Comment

Hm. It seem people over-powered a new person in forums. xd

Well, vooby999. People does have a point. And think about this. If your br is not enough for some mpd or even they let you in and not kick you. You, drag everybody down with you cause you not dealing enough damage, can't survival,etc... Are you happy with that?
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

If you don't have enough strength to handle a spot in a dungeon, most people won't want you to be there and become a dead weight.

Garden of Death Nightmare needs players to have roughly 35k BR depending on builds to finish. Of course not to say you can't go if you are below that, but are you willing to go with someone you don't know, and under the impression of a bother?

So yes, kicking is there for us to get random people out of our room.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Kicking is perfectly fine. I mean you wouldn't take a hockey stick to a football game would you? same with taking a low br in a difficult dungeon. just up your br and hush up not that hard. have a nice day
                        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Kick is fine because my BR is HIGH they wont kick me

Comment

agree with that..u cant just randomly join in any team for mp...should see if u capable enough for that mp or not
                            and let think bout this...r u wanna see,cause of u entired team members cant finish their run?

Comment

Echoing sentiments of others - we're not obligated to carry you because you decided to randomly join our MP run. Just because you're the right level for a dungeon...doesn't mean you're qualified to run it.

Comment

Working...
                              X