Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'd like a report from players to be posted here about getting lvl 50/60 drops please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like a report from players to be posted here about getting lvl 50/60 drops please

Server:
    Date:
    Time:
    Dungeon name:
    Dungeon Normal or Nightmare Mode:
    Item type/Level:
    Piece or Full Drop:

Just for a record of how difficult it is to get them.. Just for curiosity purposes 'cause I haven't seen anyone get anything for the last month or so in Garden of Death or Tarraton and it's becoming ridiculous..

I assume you mean sets, because I'm getting those useless bows/swords almost every run. In that case, I'm sure the chance is ridiculously low, as it should be (considering how much time it takes to get the the normal way).
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i saw a mage on my server get the 60 helm for archer on my server from moon... but since then,, i havent seen or heard of anyone getting anything

Comment

Yes, the lvl 50/60 sets that we have to make with crystalloids through the synthesis in the blacksmith. I knew I was forgetting something when I made this post lol Thank you.

It's just annoying.. I have nearly x600 of the lvl 4 crystalloids needed and haven't earned a single lvl 50 piece yet from Garden of Death (or Tarraton for that matter) from the card draw nor have I seen anyone earn one in the party.

Some say that it's only earned through Nightmare mode and others say that Nightmare mode only improves the chances of getting one in the card draw.. so far I haven't seen any proof of this. A lvl 50 friend of mine earned both pieces from GoD before he reached level 54 within the first x5 or x10 attempts only in Normal mode though.
        Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        I assume you mean sets, because I'm getting those useless bows/swords almost every run. In that case, I'm sure the chance is ridiculously low, as it should be (considering how much time it takes to get the the normal way).

Comment

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
          It's just annoying.. I have nearly x600 of the lvl 4 crystalloids needed and haven't earned a single lvl 50 piece yet from Garden of Death (or Tarraton for that matter) from the card draw nor have I seen anyone earn one in the party.
          I know how that feel. I only ever got 1 piece of lvl 60 set from drop in the 4 or 5 months of running MD/DT. To make it worse, it was for the wrong class lol

Comment

I have gone through the whole process of completing the full level 60 legend set via manual MP grinding for the crystaloids and I have not gotten a single set equipment drop. So, don't put too much hope onto it.

Comment

I sort of recently got my helmet lvl 60, and my weapon lvl 60, helm (7 months ago), weapon (2 weeks ago) just glad I didn't buy any yet haha, now I just finished my set buying the last 2, drop rate of 50/60 gear is 0.02% chance :P

Comment

I got a level 70 mage brooch from samsara, sadly im a knight

Comment

I have gone through the whole process of completing the full level 60 legend set via manual MP grinding for the crystaloids and I have not gotten a single set equipment drop. So, don't put too much hope onto it.
                  Sure, but OP is doing the right thing by holding on to his crystalloids until he gets 800.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                    I sort of recently got my helmet lvl 60, and my weapon lvl 60, helm (7 months ago), weapon (2 weeks ago) just glad I didn't buy any yet haha, now I just finished my set buying the last 2, drop rate of 50/60 gear is 0.02% chance :P
                    i hope you are referring to the set itself and not the synth material that is being sold in crypt shop.. you must be really lucky to get 2 pcs AND at your own class.

Comment

Maybe the Homestead will fix all that. Be able to exchange equip earned from other classes for our own. We can only hope I guess.
                      Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                      I know how that feel. I only ever got 1 piece of lvl 60 set from drop in the 4 or 5 months of running MD/DT. To make it worse, it was for the wrong class lol

Comment

No full drop in about 150 moonevil den runs.
                        Ancient parts dropped about 5 time for all team members (2 to me, 2 to another guy and one to a third).
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

This is starting to get rather stupid.. I'm less than x200 lvl 4 crystalloids away from being able to craft the entire lvl 50 set and not a single lvl 50 piece (fragment or full drop) has been seen in the card draw with any party in either Garden of Death or the Tarraton multidungeon both Nightmare and Normal mode. Starting to wonder if the moderators decided to just put the pieces in the Chance window in the intro for show as decoration showing "This is what this multidungeon USED to offer.. now you're forced to blow crypt tokens in the Crypt Shop if you want your lvl 50/60 sets!"

Comment

Has anyone even seen them in chance window or is it just like the lvl 6 gems in the V.I.P wheel, they're there but nobody has a chance of winning them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                              i hope you are referring to the set itself and not the synth material that is being sold in crypt shop.. you must be really lucky to get 2 pcs AND at your own class.
                              It's abit easier since the new patch.
                              I got all my level 70 thingies from dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                              X