Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'd like a report from players to be posted here about getting lvl 50/60 drops please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am a noob here but is ther alternative sets that are not so difficult to get or after lvl 50 there is only this set for further advancement?

Lvl 4 (Archer) Crystal mine server

Comment

That's pretty much what I asked lol.. I'm starting to wonder if they just forgot to remove them 'cause we can't get them from multi dungeons anymore and we're forced to blow crypt tokens to get lvl 50/60/70 sets now.. I'm seriously hoping that's not the case and they just fudged up on the chance to get them from the card draw..
      Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
      Has anyone even seen them in chance window or is it just like the lvl 6 gems in the V.I.P wheel, they're there but nobody has a chance of winning them?

Comment

So far I believe the lvl 55 pvp set is the easiest you can earn through purchasing using insignias. After that it's all about getting random drops from solo/multi dungeons or crafting the lvl 50/60/70 sets through synthesis.
        Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
        Hi is ther alternative sets that are not so difficult to get or after lvl 50 there is only this set for further advancement?

Lvl 4 (Archer) Crystal mine server

Comment

Well...what can i say...other than me being a mage, this is a decent drop...

Click image for larger version

Name:	sword.png
Views:	1
Size:	538.5 KB
ID:	1673512

dropped a few months ago from samsara normal

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52466[/ATTACH]

hey can i have 25 sacks of those insignia? i need to legend an armor and necklace

Comment

Congrats. I'm actually starting to wonder if that's what the Homestead is going to be all about. Giving us the ability to exchange drops from other classes for our own.

Originally posted by gruntar View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52466[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                i hope you are referring to the set itself and not the synth material that is being sold in crypt shop.. you must be really lucky to get 2 pcs AND at your own class.
                Oh, i've gotten tons from other classes, just got lucky with 2 for me aswell.

Comment

Server? Dungeon Name? Normal or Nightmare Mode? Talking about the lvl 50 frags we need to craft the lvl 50 sets or did you get a full drop?
                  Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  Oh, i've gotten tons from other classes, just got lucky with 2 for me aswell.

Comment

TBH I didnt know lvl 60/50 equipment even drops! I thought we HAD to synth.

I've gotten a few frags (sword, equipment) its so rare I guess I didnt even know it dropped.

Even the 'loids needed to synth equipment doesnt drop too quickly, im a lvl 63 mage (working on talents). I average 10-25 loids per run... at least with the new 1 run per day thing.
                    Last edited by MarcWizard; 08-28-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      I got a level 70 mage brooch from samsara, sadly im a knight
                      i got the LV 70 bow and im a mage

Comment

I got the lvl 50 armor with a mage >.>
                        Character Name: Piman
                        Server: Kabam S15
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 55 Finally
                        Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

I am a level 56 mage and I usually play multi-player dungeons with members of my guild that are level 60 and above. I haven't gotten any of the level 50 or 60 sets in Garden of Death or Tarraton and don't know of any of my friends getting them either. All we seem to get ever is crystaloids and (like the previous poster stated) we don't ever see anyone get the level 50 pieces needed to use them crystals.

Comment

the chances to get them drop when server gets old i think

Comment

I guess I'm screwed then 'cause the servers I'm on are S15 and S17..
                              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              the chances to get them drop when server gets old i think

Comment

S15 Shrine of Sakaiya, Moonevil Den Normal mode just earned a helmet gear piece from the card draw! There's still hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X