Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like a report from players to be posted here about getting lvl 50/60 drops please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like a report from players to be posted here about getting lvl 50/60 drops please

Server:
    Date:
    Time:
    Dungeon name:
    Dungeon Normal or Nightmare Mode:
    Item type/Level:
    Piece or Full Drop:

Just for a record of how difficult it is to get them.. Just for curiosity purposes 'cause I haven't seen anyone get anything for the last month or so in Garden of Death or Tarraton and it's becoming ridiculous..

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    someone on my server got 2 of the 60 gear stufs...2 of his own class very friging lucky

Leave a comment:

• R23713037
    replied
    I'm starting to think that the level of the players running the dungeon have an influence as to whether or not the rage items are available in the card draw. My lvl 63 archer earned the helm and weapon gear piece from Moonevil Den Normal runs and there were only lvl 60~69 players in it each time. My archer now has x353 lvl 5 crystalloids so far and x1 lvl 6 'cause I accidentally clicked on the synth item for it.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I have completed the PvE 50 set without getting one item, also done a bit Moon (250 crystals) without getting one.

Leave a comment:

• R23713037
    replied
    I asked R2Vet2a about it if it's still an option to win them from the card draw and he nearly completely dismissed it by saying "Well you can buy them from the crypt shop using crypt tokens." which didn't answer my question. I think they knocked the rate down to less than a millionth of a percent ever since the legendary sets came out. But they don't want to answer by revealing what the true chances are for winning the gear pieces from the card draw..

Leave a comment:

• precill
    replied
    I never get the one.. L0L*

Leave a comment:

• Razorbeast
    replied
    S15 Shrine of Sakaiya, Moonevil Den Normal mode just earned a helmet gear piece from the card draw! There's still hope!

Leave a comment:

• R23713037
    replied
    I guess I'm screwed then 'cause the servers I'm on are S15 and S17..
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    the chances to get them drop when server gets old i think

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    the chances to get them drop when server gets old i think

Leave a comment:

• R223846922
    replied
    I am a level 56 mage and I usually play multi-player dungeons with members of my guild that are level 60 and above. I haven't gotten any of the level 50 or 60 sets in Garden of Death or Tarraton and don't know of any of my friends getting them either. All we seem to get ever is crystaloids and (like the previous poster stated) we don't ever see anyone get the level 50 pieces needed to use them crystals.

Leave a comment:

• kim346
    replied
    I got the lvl 50 armor with a mage >.>

Leave a comment:

• R23581519
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I got a level 70 mage brooch from samsara, sadly im a knight
    i got the LV 70 bow and im a mage

Leave a comment:

• MarcWizard
    replied
    TBH I didnt know lvl 60/50 equipment even drops! I thought we HAD to synth.

I've gotten a few frags (sword, equipment) its so rare I guess I didnt even know it dropped.

Even the 'loids needed to synth equipment doesnt drop too quickly, im a lvl 63 mage (working on talents). I average 10-25 loids per run... at least with the new 1 run per day thing.
    Last edited by MarcWizard; 08-28-2013, 06:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Razorbeast
    replied
    Server? Dungeon Name? Normal or Nightmare Mode? Talking about the lvl 50 frags we need to craft the lvl 50 sets or did you get a full drop?
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Oh, i've gotten tons from other classes, just got lucky with 2 for me aswell.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    i hope you are referring to the set itself and not the synth material that is being sold in crypt shop.. you must be really lucky to get 2 pcs AND at your own class.
    Oh, i've gotten tons from other classes, just got lucky with 2 for me aswell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X