Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bullhorn [Remove it]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPPO86
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I wish party invite announcements required bullhorns. Some people go crazy with the "Dungeon thrills await you in [Dungeon] room # Join now" announcements.
    ...But those do require bullhorns ? O.o

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I think one of the reasons they did it was to stop Gold Spammers/ World Chat Drama/ Idiots. And when you message someone it is like a text window on your phone. I think the Chat system itself is a huge Plus to this game. My only qualm is the length..-.- 8-10 words is annoying when trying to set up an Arena team in guild chat lol

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    A chat delay while only being able to fix like 8 words on a line?
    Mind you just for the global general / help chat if it gets added and not for guild stuff.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I wish party invite announcements required bullhorns. Some people go crazy with the "Dungeon thrills await you in [Dungeon] room # Join now" announcements.
    OMG! That would be awesome! I am just happy I can turn of personal invites. -.- That got annoying real quick with people spam inviting people to parties.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    A chat delay while only being able to fix like 8 words on a line?

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    It seems odd to have a chat system when you can't use it often.

General chat should always be there for free if you have a chat window but make the bullhorns used for global message like the large one is.

Get the chat tab on the bottom for a global / help chat for players to talk and help with perhaps a delay to prevent spamming and you can disable it by selecting the other chat types like you can now.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    I like bullhorn system. Once the spammers waste theirs then world chat dies down and only relevant questions/info is posted. I kinda wish more games and a limit like that.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I like bullhorn system. Once the spammers waste theirs then world chat dies down and only relevant questions/info is posted. I kinda wish more games and a limit like that.

Leave a comment:

• pitix
    replied
    /D <space> Your Message : Bullhorn chat ( requires Bullhorn Large )
    /X <space> Your Message : World chat ( requires Bullhorn Small )

Leave a comment:

• Pothena
    replied
    I have a bullhorn in my vault... how do you use it anyway?

Leave a comment:

• pitix
    replied
    just stop talking/chat after dont have bullhorn...
    like playing alone there :/

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    agreed confuseing nd ur not aware ur wasteing em

Leave a comment:

Working...
X