X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPPO86
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I wish party invite announcements required bullhorns. Some people go crazy with the "Dungeon thrills await you in [Dungeon] room # Join now" announcements.
    ...But those do require bullhorns ? O.o

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I think one of the reasons they did it was to stop Gold Spammers/ World Chat Drama/ Idiots. And when you message someone it is like a text window on your phone. I think the Chat system itself is a huge Plus to this game. My only qualm is the length..-.- 8-10 words is annoying when trying to set up an Arena team in guild chat lol

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    A chat delay while only being able to fix like 8 words on a line?
    Mind you just for the global general / help chat if it gets added and not for guild stuff.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I wish party invite announcements required bullhorns. Some people go crazy with the "Dungeon thrills await you in [Dungeon] room # Join now" announcements.
    OMG! That would be awesome! I am just happy I can turn of personal invites. -.- That got annoying real quick with people spam inviting people to parties.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    A chat delay while only being able to fix like 8 words on a line?

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    It seems odd to have a chat system when you can't use it often.

General chat should always be there for free if you have a chat window but make the bullhorns used for global message like the large one is.

Get the chat tab on the bottom for a global / help chat for players to talk and help with perhaps a delay to prevent spamming and you can disable it by selecting the other chat types like you can now.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    I like bullhorn system. Once the spammers waste theirs then world chat dies down and only relevant questions/info is posted. I kinda wish more games and a limit like that.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I like bullhorn system. Once the spammers waste theirs then world chat dies down and only relevant questions/info is posted. I kinda wish more games and a limit like that.

Leave a comment:

• pitix
    replied
    /D <space> Your Message : Bullhorn chat ( requires Bullhorn Large )
    /X <space> Your Message : World chat ( requires Bullhorn Small )

Leave a comment:

• Pothena
    replied
    I have a bullhorn in my vault... how do you use it anyway?

Leave a comment:

• pitix
    replied
    just stop talking/chat after dont have bullhorn...
    like playing alone there :/

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    agreed confuseing nd ur not aware ur wasteing em

Leave a comment:

Working...
X