X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vintagesmoke
    started a topic Bullhorn [Remove it]

Bullhorn [Remove it]

My opinion on this feature is that it should be removed.
    I don't like seeing random peoples irrelevant or immature messages while playing.

Furthermore, I really don't see the point of its use. There's a world chat that is free for everyone.

• Lorisnor
    replied
    What's with reviving one year old threads these days?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by vintagesmoke View Post
    i don't like seeing random peoples irrelevant or immature messages while playing.
    Lmao

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66005[/ATTACH]

(You now also know how the mods feel when you post threads like this )
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-31-2013, 07:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• funwave
    replied
    please remove this useless spamming thing.
    I hate to 100 language who nobody laks and if you can read them , then only ****-talking is around !!

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Get ride of bullhorns, make world chat free and add an ignore function to ignore idiots/spammers. Once again, problem solved with logic.

Leave a comment:

• StaViper
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    This game needs more social interaction somehow. Sure it isn't a typical mmo but this game really lacks that aspect in the game. World chat is nice and all but it still doesn't really do anything. Maybe allow others to visit other people's towns and allow players to organize/customize how it looks.
    I agree with Oxy this game does need more interaction especially now that they took out the free 5 bullhorn from the daily task thingy. However I think r2 thought that ppl would get along in the guild chat and chat in with the guild mates so they put limit to the world chat if you know what I'm talking bout. While I don't agree world chat should be available to everyone as in guild most ppl just join it for to get stronger (as i have learned playing this game, however there are some guilds that aren't like this) therefore ppl who don't get along might need to get into the world chat thingy.I know that this won't change but at least bring the free 5 bullhorn back from to the daily tasks thingy.

Also what's wrong with drama?????????

Leave a comment:

• R215261996
    replied
    This game made me feel disconnect, i'm out

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    I found great friends at world chat.. and helps to find party to Dungeons, etc... But i think sad to be vip and have to buy bullhorns to can speak ;(

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    This game needs more social interaction somehow. Sure it isn't a typical mmo but this game really lacks that aspect in the game. World chat is nice and all but it still doesn't really do anything. Maybe allow others to visit other people's towns and allow players to organize/customize how it looks.

Leave a comment:

• cocorumble
    replied
    lol.. world chat is not free...
    u use the small bullhorn to chat on world chat

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    You can do unlimited chat in current although I am not sure where other people see it unless it's simply in the same game view like city view or farm view.

Vip perks are plenty as you get much more experience and gifts.

I would like to see a global help channel added though at least.

Leave a comment:

• Ex0dUs
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Sorry that is the dumbest thing i ever read. Why should VIPs only get to chat in world chat. This game already has a terrible social aspect in it compared to other mmos out there. The way it is now is perfect.
    Where did I say only VIP's should get to chat in world chat?

VIP is seriously lacking in perks, not requiring small bullhorn to chat in world is a simple cheap addition.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
    ...But those do require bullhorns ? O.o
    Do they? Then they should take 10 bullhorns :P

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex0dUs View Post
    Keep the bullhorns for free members, make world chat free for VIP's.
    Sorry that is the dumbest thing i ever read. Why should VIPs only get to chat in world chat. This game already has a terrible social aspect in it compared to other mmos out there. The way it is now is perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Ex0dUs
    replied
    Keep the bullhorns for free members, make world chat free for VIP's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X