Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

apollo wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • apollo wings

    is there any way i can get the apollo wings or do i have to wait till the event comes bk ?

  • #2
    "Event Clothing"... so I have no real idea what's going to happen with this Wing, lol.
    Last edited by anichaos; 08-14-2013, 11:39 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      they was sum sort of event a while bk about the wings. you had to be 60 + br to get them, and you had to post yh toons stats on the a post or thred then when yh hit 60br yh was ment to get them

      and i still aint recived mine

      Comment


      • #4
        event clothing so wait untill if there is such an event again

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R25126919 View Post
          they was sum sort of event a while bk about the wings. you had to be 60 + br to get them, and you had to post yh toons stats on the a post or thred then when yh hit 60br yh was ment to get them

          and i still aint recived mine

          Oh yeah. I remembered that events. Was like 60k+ br for Apollo Wings, and 65k+ br for Permanent Warlord Medallion + Apollo Wings? The events was already passed a long time ago. I think like a month duration or so.

          If it active again. It'll had much higher required goal probably or another way to the reach goal.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


          ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


          ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


          ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


          ----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

          Comment


          • #6
            btw the wing you guys are talking about is "Wings of Apollo" that's a "Special Wing" given for the BR event..

            Edit:
            OP is talking about the "Apollo's Feather" that can be seen in the Dressing Room, where CN already have it but not as Event, while the wing here is labeled as Event.


            PS: I am logging off, won't be back til tomorrow morning, good night. (replies on either forum or PMs will not be made til then)
            Last edited by anichaos; 08-15-2013, 02:14 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              btw the wing you guys are talking about is "Wings of Apollo" that's a "Special Wing" given for the BR event..
              I think we've realised from all the previous posts stating that..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
                I think we've realised from all the previous posts stating that..
                In case you don't know, some of my other posts has been deleted by a Mod abusing his power.
                (yes, you know who you are, and I have reported to multiple R2 Admin about it)
                Out of Respect, I will not state who.


                Turns out, we can't talk about Things that's ALREADY INSIDE THE GAME.


                That's why my posts looks out of wack.
                Last edited by anichaos; 08-15-2013, 01:11 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  In case you don't know, some of my other posts has been deleted by a Mod abusing his power.
                  (yes, you know who you are, and I have reported to multiple R2 Admin about it)
                  Out of Respect, I will not state who.


                  Turns out, we can't talk about Things that's ALREADY INSIDE THE GAME.


                  That's why my posts looks out of wack.
                  I edited your post as it contained misleading information which would have confused the player.

                  OT: As you can probably see, the wings are unavailable at the minute.
                  Want to file a ticket? Click .
                  Please read the rules: &

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    next event 09 Sept 2013 i think.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the event is going on this month right now on server 255 it will end on September 29th not sure if all servers are having it but I know mine is I think r2games tries to do it about once a year which is sad cause right now i'm at 43k BR so which means i'll miss it this time but yea for 62k+ BR you get the wings, 65k you get warlord medallion + wings, 80k you'll get 2k soul crystals plus the wings and medallions, 95k you get 800 mount whips plus the other 3 prizes, and for an insane 105k you'll get all the other rewards plus 3 pieces of Apollo clothing set so if you don't hit it now don't be discouraged yea they might only do it once a year but atleast its not a dead event you'll hit it the next time it comes around 60k is nothing when you've been playing for a year

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        they have apollo wings in shop in China, so we might get them in future versions as well.they also get a free piece of clothing as a newbie gift
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The wings were available before and they will be available in the future aswell, don't be too worried about getting your BR up right now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            The wings were available before and they will be available in the future aswell, don't be too worried about getting your BR up right now.
                            Yea... but i want the free 2k soul crystals
                            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                            I'm a figment of your imagination.
                            I do not exist.
                            For real.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              the chinesee servers already have patch 2.2 or some like that and when we will have next lvl patch we can buy everything from shop and also the trading system will be on

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X