Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How expensive is to play w2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How expensive is to play w2

    I was thinking a lot about posting or not about this thread because I know what some will reply.
    I am what you guys call "a heavy casher". I did spend because I liked it, I could and of course because I got trapped in that curse of beying " NO#1 ". Did it worth? Of course not. Shall I continue? ummm...I doubt that. I can understand R2 is a "hungry money" game, I can understand theyr needs, but when I look back to see if they understood our needs, I feel someone is laughing at my back and I don't like the feeling.Cashers or not, after all, we all are GAMERS, and we like to play together. IF YOU TAKE A LOOK in every single server, we'll see that only 2-3 ppl spend constantlly, the rest of us are occasionally pay for certain stuffs. So..with who will play those 2-3? Against who? There's no competition anymore because R2 killed it. That's how ppl loose theyr interest in this game. You can merge the servers until you get bored, that still won't solve the problem. The problem is the huge discrepancy between cashers and non-cashers and you should work on that. How? I have few sugestions: 1)we need to have an Auction House or at least a free trade system; 2)Get lower the rate of dropping items but let the ppl to freerly farm for them until they get mad, if they want to That means, get rid of that stamina thing and let the ppl enter the multiplayer dungeons or campains as much as they can/want.
    After this class war, I myself will take it slowly or maybe i'll just start to look after another game. The contempt of the developers for us- the players, is inacceptable. I didn't join this game to play with myself but soon, i'll be me, myself and my alter ego to play on this server, and trust me it's not funny. How much I spent to get here? for some ppl a little fortune, for some..umm the price of a cruise:P I should of choosing the cruise, isn't it? lol

    Elythera

  • #2
    I agree with some points but not all.

    No auction house.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      wont changes and R2 wil not lower prices but problay rices it.

      Comment


      • #4
        R2 is extremely greedy, This game is heavily based on those that can spend money all day everyday. I use to spend quite a bit on here aswell, although i didnt really use the balens wisely. I would like to see the homestead become something usefull for everyone. Trading system sounds really good. R2 will never change prices because they only want to make more money instead of take care of us the " customer". Ive always been a gamer my self and have never played a game as crooked as this one.

        DeMoN26
        S36
        lvl 70
        Guild: W.P.S

        Comment


        • #5
          R2 isn't developping the game, 7Road is, r2 just publishes it under their rights. If 7road doesn't change it, R2 won't implement it.
          R2 is greedy, we all know that, but it's not all their fault certain things are the way they are.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+


          ^ Manly purple!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            R2 isn't developping the game, 7Road is, r2 just publishes it under their rights. If 7road doesn't change it, R2 won't implement it.
            R2 is greedy, we all know that, but it's not all their fault certain things are the way they are.
            R2 sets the prices.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              ~If there was no demand there'd be no R2...

              Greed or otherwise, it's fueled by both the hosts/developers and the players.

              If people were not willing to pay the money & as a result did not pay, the prices would soon change...

              As is... player greed fuels developer greed, which in turn fuels player greed - by putting ever more expensive shinies out, that contribute less and less.

              It's a vicious circle... I wonder who will break first...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                ~If there was no demand there'd be no R2...

                Greed or otherwise, it's fueled by both the hosts/developers and the players.

                If people were not willing to pay the money & as a result did not pay, the prices would soon change...

                As is... player greed fuels developer greed, which in turn fuels player greed - by putting ever more expensive shinies out, that contribute less and less.

                It's a vicious circle... I wonder who will break first...
                If the prices keep rising, I am sure the player will break first. This month's mount Razor Dragon requires 58-60 beast marks, which in turns require purchasing close to 450 or more anniversary gift boxes (due to beast marks dropping) for most players (yes I know some players get lucky and get the razor dragon card in the box). This costs about $260 USD for a +30 stat mount? Oh c'mon. Surely, that must be over the roof.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  R2 sets the prices.
                  I'm talking about the game mechanics, not the prices.
                  Also cheaper prices would make the non cashers weaker and the cashers even stronger. Won't help at all.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+


                  ^ Manly purple!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    I'm talking about the game mechanics, not the prices.
                    Also cheaper prices would make the non cashers weaker and the cashers even stronger. Won't help at all.
                    In that case, we should make next month's mount cost $1000 USD ? For a +25 stats.

                    That way, noncashers won't get weaker.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love how some players complain about how expensive it is to play r2 games but spend anyway.
                      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        In that case, we should make next month's mount cost $1000 USD ? For a +25 stats.

                        That way, noncashers won't get weaker.
                        I say make it 2000 USD, or 3000 USD. That would make the game alot better. Cashers wont afford it unless people like zebq.
                        THAT would balance it out. Just think about it, what do prices matter if non cashers don't spend anyway lol. It only affects the cashers, so make it alot more expensive.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+


                        ^ Manly purple!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          If the prices keep rising, I am sure the player will break first. This month's mount Razor Dragon requires 58-60 beast marks, which in turns require purchasing close to 450 or more anniversary gift boxes (due to beast marks dropping) for most players (yes I know some players get lucky and get the razor dragon card in the box). This costs about $260 USD for a +30 stat mount? Oh c'mon. Surely, that must be over the roof.
                          Players are replaceable...

                          Onimad was the one for a long time... he's been outshone hugely by ZebQ... all players are replaceable.. as is the money they spend...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't get why people bother with these posts about prices. It's not going to change anything. As long as there are people spending as much as they are, R2 will not do anything about it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by adna2 View Post
                              I was thinking a lot about posting or not about this thread because I know what some will reply.
                              I am what you guys call "a heavy casher". I did spend because I liked it, I could and of course because I got trapped in that curse of beying " NO#1 ". Did it worth? Of course not. Shall I continue? ummm...I doubt that. I can understand R2 is a "hungry money" game, I can understand theyr needs, but when I look back to see if they understood our needs, I feel someone is laughing at my back and I don't like the feeling.Cashers or not, after all, we all are GAMERS, and we like to play together. IF YOU TAKE A LOOK in every single server, we'll see that only 2-3 ppl spend constantlly, the rest of us are occasionally pay for certain stuffs. So..with who will play those 2-3? Against who? There's no competition anymore because R2 killed it. That's how ppl loose theyr interest in this game. You can merge the servers until you get bored, that still won't solve the problem. The problem is the huge discrepancy between cashers and non-cashers and you should work on that. How? I have few sugestions: 1)we need to have an Auction House or at least a free trade system; 2)Get lower the rate of dropping items but let the ppl to freerly farm for them until they get mad, if they want to That means, get rid of that stamina thing and let the ppl enter the multiplayer dungeons or campains as much as they can/want.
                              After this class war, I myself will take it slowly or maybe i'll just start to look after another game. The contempt of the developers for us- the players, is inacceptable. I didn't join this game to play with myself but soon, i'll be me, myself and my alter ego to play on this server, and trust me it's not funny. How much I spent to get here? for some ppl a little fortune, for some..umm the price of a cruise:P I should of choosing the cruise, isn't it? lol

                              Elythera
                              not very expensive to play the game only expensive if you want to be competitive with all the other heavy cashers, you pickn what you want to be, the changes will not happen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X