No announcement yet.

How expensive is to play w2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this anniversary event is worst event ever. In every game I played and it is like 17 years of gaming experience, on anniversaries every company was giving away free stuf and lots of those. R2 made anniversary celebratin far different. Offered a dragon with +30 stats which cost like 300$ and of course other usual crappy things.

I understand its business first of all, but come on pay more attention to players needs and be kind at least on 1 year anniversary .

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
      Yes this anniversary event is worst event ever. In every game I played and it is like 17 years of gaming experience, on anniversaries every company was giving away free stuf and lots of those. R2 made anniversary celebratin far different. Offered a dragon with +30 stats which cost like 300$ and of course other usual crappy things.

I understand its business first of all, but come on pay more attention to players needs and be kind at least on 1 year anniversary .

And R2 attempted to delete some of my posts stating the exact same things above, LOL.

I even suggested them to give everyone 5 Anniversary Gift Packs for free send to everyone's mailbox as a "real Gift Pack" instead of PAYING for a GIFT..

It's like someone gives you a gift but demands you pay for it, does that still count as a gift?
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-15-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        And R2 attempted to delete some of my posts stating the exact same things above, LOL.

I even suggested them to give everyone 5 Anniversary Gift Packs for free send to everyone's mailbox as a "real Gift Pack" instead of PAYING for a GIFT..

It's like someone gives you a gift but demands you pay for it, does that still count as a gift?
        Oh, it seems i'm not the only one who got their posts deleted for being too vocal. Well, that's R2 for ya!
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

they should change the name of the pack . "Gift" as we know totally have different meaning from what R2 defines.

Comment

guess its just me but 1would rather pay a fee every month to play and everyone be on equal playing terms but this game is all about a company making money that's why so my people keep quiting r2 doesn't have a clue give it one more year and this game will no long exist people will stop playing to go somewhere else

Comment

As I said: I was afraid of ppl like you when I wrote this post. Looks you didn't get the meaning of my words. Please take a look farther than the top of your shoes. It seems the price I paid wasn't to get stronger but to get more and more lonely. And that wasn't my intention. True that ppl come and leave, no one can stop that but here you can hear the door slammed at every 5 min.
              My point is: instead of having 2-3 heavy cashers on every server, make the items more accessible for most of the players. Ppl don't spend not because they don't want to, but because it became worthless.

Comment

Well, just wait until everyone gets into the new update. There are even more ways to spend and those who are heavy cashers might keep at it as well ... just to be on top.

Of all the 'free' online games I've played, I think WT is one of the priciest ones.

BTW, I am not a casher.

Comment

this is the first time i know that web browser can be very expensive...

i toughts ragnarok & aion and GW 2 already expensive for me haha

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Players are replaceable... {**all players are replaceable.. as is the money they spend...
                    I disagree with this. I have played a game where developers were greedy, similar to this game. The prices never came down, the players slowly left over time and the developers stopped offering support, but left the shops open. Once the last couple hardcore players stopped coughing up the bucks the servers were shut down. I expect a similar fate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Janite View Post
                      I expect a similar fate here
                      They would have milked enough money til that actually happen.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I agree with some points but not all.

No auction house.
                        Can you be more specific? Why not AH?

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
                          Have you played Diablo 2 before? Did you see how it was infested by 3rd party merchants spamming world chat every few seconds?
                          Not to mention the economy of the game will break down completely.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Have you played Diablo 2 before? Did you see how it was infested by 3rd party merchants spamming world chat every few seconds?
                            Not to mention the economy of the game will break down completely.
                            What economy?
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
                              lol No, I haven't played Diablo2 before.
                              But have you seen Wartune's announcements spamming the world chat right now? I don't think theyr spam is better than others.
                              If they add some gold rewards from mpd/campains and WB won't be the only source of gold (wich, btw, tends to keep us frozen in our chairs at specific hours instead of letting me decide when I can/want to do something) + unlimited acces in certain mpd/campains, I don't really see how the economy of the game will break down. And yes, that question is a good one:" what economy"?lol
                              The point is: ok, you don't wanna spend, it's fine but then you have to work more to get your items/gold.

Comment

Nope. If take away any limits, people with nothing to do but play all day would run out of control.

Unlimited farm harvesting, unlimited EXP, unlimited loids, anything unlimited, you name it. Unlimited gold from unlimited WB runs, meaning all astrals level 10 in a month.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X