How expensive is to play w2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Nope. If take away any limits, people with nothing to do but play all day would run out of control.

Unlimited farm harvesting, unlimited EXP, unlimited loids, anything unlimited, you name it. Unlimited gold from unlimited WB runs, meaning all astrals level 10 in a month.
    lol It seems you like that word "unlimited". I didn't say unlimited exp/gold/items/loids... I said: make the rate of drop lower but let the players to farm freerly SOME CERTAIN campains/mpd.
    And ...have you tried to play a NON-VIP version of this game? Do you somehow remember how it is to get 500k gold fr. WB? To click for every single star? That keeps them all day long to play anyway..

Comment

I think this might be an interesting read for those who find themselves unable to resist spending on games:

http://business.financialpost.com/20..._lsa=32df-8abc

Comment

Originally posted by adna2 View Post
        lol It seems you like that word "unlimited". I didn't say unlimited exp/gold/items/loids... I said: make the rate of drop lower but let the players to farm freerly SOME CERTAIN campains/mpd.
        And ...have you tried to play a NON-VIP version of this game? Do you somehow remember how it is to get 500k gold fr. WB? To click for every single star? That keeps them all day long to play anyway..
        I click on every single star.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't believe you:P

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            I agree with some points but not all.

No auction house.
            Condor I'll kick your butt. Stop talking about no auction house because you quit the game and do not know the current Situation of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              R2 isn't developping the game, 7Road is, r2 just publishes it under their rights. If 7road doesn't change it, R2 won't implement it.
              R2 is greedy, we all know that, but it's not all their fault certain things are the way they are.
              r2 not allowing gift system or auction house which IS available in 7roads. they also nerfed the amythest mine rewards and sylph arena prizes

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                Condor I'll kick your butt. Stop talking about no auction house because you quit the game and do not know the current Situation of the game.
                Do I care about what you say?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  R2 isn't developping the game, 7Road is, r2 just publishes it under their rights. If 7road doesn't change it, R2 won't implement it.
                  R2 is greedy, we all know that, but it's not all their fault certain things are the way they are.
                  is 250% cheaperi n China, open a row coste in china 10 20 30 40 50 6 070 80 balens rise me 10 balens per row here them take 300.

Lvl 2 exp scrolls lvl 2 gems in shop coste 20 balens aswell as Crypt keys here coste it 75.

But if them should lower the price i guess more people should have afford to spend, every $ some come in is still bettre if them lose 1$ frome say 200.000 people

Ye i have stop buy box now need allways spend over 100.000 balens echo month for get a mount with out use exchange.
                  Never get perf drop frome the box is allways same people month in month out its start make me thired of the game.

Am remember Fire Ice Wings i open 750 box in row and no wings its just sick.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    is 250% cheaperi n China, open a row coste in china 10 20 30 40 50 6 070 80 balens rise me 10 balens per row here them take 300.

Lvl 2 exp scrolls lvl 2 gems in shop coste 20 balens aswell as Crypt keys here coste it 75.

But if them should lower the price i guess more people should have afford to spend, every $ some come in is still bettre if them lose 1$ frome say 200.000 people

Ye i have stop buy box now need allways spend over 100.000 balens echo month for get a mount with out use exchange.
                    Never get perf drop frome the box is allways same people month in month out its start make me thired of the game.

Am remember Fire Ice Wings i open 750 box in row and no wings its just sick.
                    Sick is how smart you are ^^ u act like milk cow, like perfect customer for r2. No matter how many times u must open box, and how much u must spend...u just recharge and do it stop blame r2, its just your fault how much balens you waste

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Holy necro batman

Comment

Originally posted by Oyajo View Post
                        I think this might be an interesting read for those who find themselves unable to resist spending on games:

reading it, very interesting (as an economist not as a gamer:P)

Comment

pity...doubt many wartunes players know this otherwise there wouldn't be that much spenders =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

"He posits that the game may actually mark players who cave and make a purchase as spenders, which might then impact the game’s difficulty in subsequent levels, encouraging the player to spend even more cash."

This I actually experienced in many f2p games.. I noticed if I don't spend anything I have better "luck" then if I spend..now it make sense.

Comment

Very nice article, though my mind is boggled by his term "advantage"...

Comment

Working...
                              X