No announcement yet.

How do you deal with the Summoner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best and fastest is not to have hp covenant and get all members hp to 1. or a mage with no hp cove 1hp can do it.. rof + md = done

of course non-one hp members should take off gears/astrals and especially medals

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
      When I was doing summoner for 60 stones it was usually once a week 3 runs. Not sure what activity or level range is on your server but We don't have people running 3 key runs a day every day for a week on S130. I have a fairly busy life imo, but gaming is my zen place and I don't have much of an issue spending time on the game when I'm not at work or playing with my daughter so I don't usually look at it from a "time maximization" standpoint.
      we just started doing summons runs for 60 gears maybe 3 days ago?,, out of the 4 people we have maybe 2000+ keys between us.. we just trying to use them as quick as we can, when we can,, with that annoying thing called real life getting in the way of all our fun,, we gotta make the most of what precious time we have lol.
      once we are out of keys.. we wont be doing 3 times a day 7 times a week.. especially with new patch, but while we do have keys. and we dont have patch. we trying to get them used up. fast.

Comment

one week till patch ... and new summoner = 50 runs so it`s oky like 72 key per man.

Comment

i didnt read this but ill tell u how to do it have everyone strip down everything gear, side sets, and wings.
          have a mage go to start of the stage while the rest of the team stays at the key boss.
          enter the battle while the mage is far away.
          once the battle starts the mage puts all gear side set and wings back on.
          the mages then enters and does AOE.

mage is best because they have 2 AOE that can be done back to back.
          have fun with your farming and make sure to help other guild members
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
            i didnt read this but ill tell u how to do it have everyone strip down everything gear, side sets, and wings.
            have a mage go to start of the stage while the rest of the team stays at the key boss.
            enter the battle while the mage is far away.
            once the battle starts the mage puts all gear side set and wings back on.
            the mages then enters and does AOE.

mage is best because they have 2 AOE that can be done back to back.
            have fun with your farming and make sure to help other guild members

Takes too long and too much screwing around. I can be done twice as fast just by taking off mdef/pdef/goddess blessing, my medallion and leaving lightning rain of fire meteor and puri on. Everybody does the same, except the knight. He goes naked. Archers leave multi Arrow and scat on. 20 minutes and we are done with no running around.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Takes too long and too much screwing around. I can be done twice as fast just by taking off mdef/pdef/goddess blessing, my medallion and leaving lightning rain of fire meteor and puri on. Everybody does the same, except the knight. He goes naked. Archers leave multi Arrow and scat on. 20 minutes and we are done with no running around.
              then they just dumb is take no time at all doing it that way when u have a group of smart players only 1 person has to do the moving around which shortens the time and ensures victory. all our battle end b4 the damage buff mark.
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Lately we have been stripping all but the mage, and it is quicker. Not even needed what "kingofgamez" said.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

It gonna be suck for later Patch + Summoner!
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                  X