Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    1hp? o.O you guys letet you hp packs to end intentionally? lol
    Mages who dont have **** tons of hp saved up in hp packs can do this one easily, the 1 HP mage trick finishes the summoner in about 7 mins

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      Mages keep:
      matk astral+EWD (or deter/crit if crit..)
      Wep and both jewels, take off the hp/mdef gems from the gears.
      Every1 else just takes off everything.
      i run with this guy ^ him and another mage use rof's to wipe out the clones in 1 shot.. we loose 0 hp, fight lasts as long as it takes the 2 rofs to land (6-10 seconds including loading)... the 2 archers in the party dont even need to use skills, dont need to set scatter or puri and hope for silly ai. me and the other archer can afk,, go for a smoke.. grab a light snack.. we just let the mages do all the work... (sorry for that guys)... but that just shows how effective it is right?

20 summons takes maybe 5 mins? unless someone has to empty bag or something comes up.

ive ran with some missmatched guys..
      where 20 summons takes 30 mins because people are just idiots..
      having to run back to start of the map each and every time..
      getting that annoying message saying im to weak to complete the map and to come back when im stronger..
      letting 1 guy stay dressed because its "better" then watching him fight for 2 mins against his stupid ai thats using scatter and loose... just to start over and the same thing happen..
      loosing hp every summons..
      getting very very frustrated...

the above method is by far the best imo

Comment

Wow.....well I'm far too lazy to spend all that time and coordination preparing for summoner.........my group just throws some useless "effect" skills on two of our Hotbar slots and summons straight up with all our original equipment. We do all attempts in about 20 minutes and call it good. Never have any issues with getting killed by our clones.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Wow.....well I'm far too lazy to spend all that time and coordination preparing for summoner.........my group just throws some useless "effect" skills on two of our Hotbar slots and summons straight up with all our original equipment. We do all attempts in about 20 minutes and call it good. Never have any issues with getting killed by our clones.
          thats why we just take off defense and hp astrals and medallions, put on stupid skills and straight aoe.... knight is usually toughest, so he just goes naked. 20 minutes, done
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

As skribz said in above post ^ just get mage to throw RoF, takes 5min and 95% of that is loading and picking chest/switching guy who uses keys.... I honestly dont know why you care about stuffs as useless skills,,.... ai will always go after player if u click skill when it turns black and if done right wipe the whole enemy team before they casted something.

Comment

we only remove healing spells from bar

hardcore baby!

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                mage with only weapon equiped and astral on only ewd and matk ... the best and fastest way.
                Given the mage has run outta hp packs

Comment

Originally posted by OpaGangnam View Post
                  Given the mage has run outta hp packs
                  what does hp pack got do with it??

Comment

I buy her dinner, she's very kind to me
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Mage(s) without healing skills, and nothing else.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        As skribz said in above post ^ just get mage to throw RoF, takes 5min and 95% of that is loading and picking chest/switching guy who uses keys.... I honestly dont know why you care about stuffs as useless skills,,.... ai will always go after player if u click skill when it turns black and if done right wipe the whole enemy team before they casted something.
                        Whole point on my end was not wanting to strip the whole party down to just a few items. I have a horrible short term memory in this game and since I do my MP runs pretty much right before I go to bed the chance of me forgetting about the changes I made is pretty good. So I'm much more comfortable with just dropping heals off my Hotbar and replacing them with two copies of puri. the extra 15 minutes it takes this way as opposed to the way Skribz mentioned is really inconsequential.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          the extra 15 minutes it takes this way as opposed to the way Skribz mentioned is really inconsequential.
                          if its 1 key run a night.. not so bad... if your trying to use 600+ keys though (20 summons runs)

that 15 mins becomes per run becomes 45 mins extra per day,, or 5 hours in total,,, real quick lol.

but yea.. if its just a case of using 30 keys(1 run) then doing normal mps while saving keys for next summons.. not so much of an issue..

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                            if its 1 key run a night.. not so bad... if your trying to use 600+ keys though (20 summons runs)

that 15 mins becomes per run becomes 45 mins extra per day,, or 5 hours in total,,, real quick lol.

but yea.. if its just a case of using 30 keys(1 run) then doing normal mps while saving keys for next summons.. not so much of an issue..
                            When I was doing summoner for 60 stones it was usually once a week 3 runs. Not sure what activity or level range is on your server but We don't have people running 3 key runs a day every day for a week on S130. I have a fairly busy life imo, but gaming is my zen place and I don't have much of an issue spending time on the game when I'm not at work or playing with my daughter so I don't usually look at it from a "time maximization" standpoint.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

what me and our server does.

1# everyone unequipes except archer. archer has the scatter skill equiped
                              he wont use it but the enemy version of the archer will use it and
                              you wont be atked so it helps. soo archer does brutality then Aoe.

2#knight equied with intercept put in back formation archer front keep more
                              then 1 skill like slasher ultimate slasher so the enemy version of the
                              knight wont use intercept on your team so quick.

& repete these steps.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                              Server: s14 kabam
                              Class: Knight
                              Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Reading this made me smile! All we do is remove any self healing skill, then go in and all start with brutality rune and aoe. Only takes a couple of rounds before we kill the AI's. 1 mage, 2 archers and a knight in DT this is
                                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Working...
                                X