X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    3 of any Heavy Casher.
    This.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Depends on builds actually. 3 of a kind of any class will cause you trouble if you're not ready for them. However, I can say that each of 3 classes is a good combination if you understand how the others in your team fight.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Depends on builds actually. 3 of a kind of any class will cause you trouble if you're not ready for them. However, I can say that each of 3 classes is a good combination if you understand how the others in your team fight.
        I agree with this... especially if all three throw money at the game like water at a burning building.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Not if those 3 are like level 55~59 with 50~60K BR, LOL....

One of those dude could probably wipe out the entire team themselves.
          (Plus, some of them are Imperial and Lord Divines....)

Comment

Really the best team in arena depends on which stage of the game your at(considering your team and the opponents team have equal strength)...
            < level 45 - 3 archers team is the very best Period.
            level 45 to level 60 - 3 mages team really starts to shine brighter than the other combinations.
            60+ 1 knight 2 mages team is literally unstoppable(Again considering close to same strength).... 2 knight 1 mage team can also work if the mage has good defenses and atleast one knight has powerful attack.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              agree, 3 rof - meteor combo will annihilate any opponents instantly.
              Yeah in mid game, but when u start touching 65+ with 60 sets then 3 mage team is the second worst behind 3 archers team.... knight's delphic hurts mage real bad and if theres an archer in opposing the team then its a big disadvantage anyway.....
              The main thing is that at 60- levels u can burn your opponent to hell pretty soon and fights are decided based on that, but at higher levels with people having 60 sets it is not possible to annihilate the opposing team(close to same average strength) with just rof's and meteors, u need pretty good heals... so u need some protection in the front like an archer or knight so that you are not taking hits too much... a 3 mage team is pretty much cooked when facing any other combination coz they are an open target for knight's EDD or DD which will leave one of the mage at 40-50% HP, forcing the others to heal them.... some other mage will also get hurt a lot by aoe and US of knights or multi of archers... so they'll constantly have to heal and cant burn down their opponents quickly(AoE coming from a same strength mage doesnt hurt that bad anyway)
              Last edited by kattuktk; 08-15-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Really the best team in arena depends on which stage of the game your at(considering your team and the opponents team have equal strength)...
                i totally agree to this, i think we need to be specific on details to consider the best, like level brackets but if we are talking about high-end players Kn-Ma-Ar combo should still be on top
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                  I agree with this... especially if all three throw money at the game like water at a burning building.
                  I left the hose at the station! Oh well, let's watch it burn!
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

2 mages + meatshield in front, choose between archer/knight. Archer good for extra hard damage, Knight good if other team has a knight lol, also for that rage stealing skill, oh that just gets me angry lol.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Tanky non rage dependent meatshield in front and 2 heavy hitters in back. Class is irrelevant if you have enough attack for the hitters and tons of defense and HP on the tanker.
                      Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

Working...
                      X