Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How do you know you spend too much time in wilds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know you spend too much time in wilds...

... seeking out "Wandering Managogs"?

Well, here's one way to tell:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	enlighten 10 - maxed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1739176

oh very nice but what is max enlighten level?
    Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-15-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

o.O i find nothing in erandel...lol going back in murken forest seems best place to farm daru

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        oh very nice but what is max enlighten level?
        level 10 is max - that's why there's no gauge to fill once you've reached lv. 10

Comment

how much % at lvl 10?

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            how much % at lvl 10?
            said 20% for matk

Comment

Meh, I just do World Boss, gives me 50k+ Daru every round (for about 11~12 rounds)

These Wild dudes gives you 3~5 daru pearls that gives 1000 each, so 3000~5000 Daru per Wild Mob.

Unless you get real lucky and get bunch of 15 or 20 Daru Pearls per kill... it is too time consuming to farm Wild Mobs, LOL

BTW, nice Enlightenment, my is only at level 5, LOL.

Also, total Daru needed for level 10 (without it upgrading in mid) is 408 million (408,000,000 daru needed)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Meh, I just do World Boss, gives me 50k+ Daru every round (for about 11~12 rounds)

These Wild dudes gives you 3~5 daru pearls that gives 1000 each, so 3000~5000 Daru per Wild Mob.

Unless you get real lucky and get bunch of 15 or 20 Daru Pearls per kill... it is too time consuming to farm Wild Mobs, LOL
                agreed lol

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                  how much % at lvl 10?
                  Check the tool-tip in the screenshot. Says 20%.

Comment

BTW, nice Enlightenment, my is only at level 5, LOL.

Also, total Daru needed for level 10 (without it upgrading in mid) is 408 million (408,000,000 daru needed)
                    In Erandel, the "lucky" drop is 35x Daru Pearl. The minimum drop is 5, with the occasional 6. They add up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                      In Erandel, the "lucky" drop is 35x Daru Pearl. The minimum drop is 5, with the occasional 6. They add up quickly.
                      LOL, I don't go to Erandel... it's too dangerous there unless you constantly teleport around.

O yea, forgot to ask.

Did you record how much Attack the Troop gave you? I know it's 20%, but what's the value?

Comment

erandel?? e.e i find nothing in erandel even when i do they give 4 lvl 1 daru pearls e.e

Comment

LOL, I don't go to Erandel... it's too dangerous there unless you constantly teleport around.

O yea, forgot to ask.

Did you record how much Attack the Troop gave you? I know it's 20%, but what's the value?
                          From lv. 77 Templars, I'm getting 2682 MATK (with wings bonus). 2592 without wings bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            erandel?? e.e i find nothing in erandel even when i do they give 4 lvl 1 daru pearls e.e
                            Interesting. Least I've gotten was 5x lv. 1 Daru Pearls. Perhaps minimum increases with certain level-ranges.

Comment

Interesting. Least I've gotten was 5x lv. 1 Daru Pearls. Perhaps minimum increases with certain level-ranges.
                              then i guess you are really lucky....ill try farming tomorrow maybe i need to farm more?:/

Comment

Working...
                              X