Sudden big increase in BR - are they all cheaters and what is R2 doing about it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
    warrior call will add a temporary jump in br (30 min or more if you log out with it on) i will have no check next time i do spire but i don't think it is anywhere close to 10K but does not give you a permanent jump in br. if you jump 10k in a day and keep it is what was spoken about
    As I said, if you use scrolls, pots and warrior call, it stays that BR (easily 10 if using alot of pots and scrolls) untill u log back in.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I went from 58-> 70k+ with WC, a few pots & scrolls... as long as you log out with those stuffs on it will count in the ranking. I am fairly sure there are a few ppl in the EU rank who have done this because they have been sitting on the exact same br for a long time, but they were so beefed up they was stuck up there for quite some time:P

Comment

warrior call will add a temporary jump in br (30 min or more if you log out with it on) i will have no check next time i put it on but i don't think it is anywhere close to 10K but does not give you a permanent jump in br. if you jump 10k in a day and keep it is what i think was spoken about
        you can add like 20k with warrior call and full pots scroll you just enter a map and log out all br will stay

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          As I said, if you use scrolls, pots and warrior call, it stays that BR (easily 10 if using alot of pots and scrolls) untill u log back in.
          no where were pots and scrolls mentioned in the quote i replied too but yah that will give a temporary huge increase in br but it's still not a permanent increase and people are login in other server and comparing stats to try to see were they stand and it is very easy to see if someone is potted ...... vs a br permanent increase. you look equipment, astral lvl mount strength, gems soul engraving, wings if any of that changed it permanent increase and for any of those to increase your br 10K in a day if you have lvl 60 set already = a ton of money spent in the game
          Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 08-16-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

no were were pots and scrolls mentioned in the quote i replied too but yah that will give a temporary huge increase in br but it's still not a permanent increase and people are looking in other server and comparing stats to try to see were they stand and it is very easy to see if someone is potted ...... vs a br permanent increase. you look equipment, astral lvl mount strength if any of that changed it permanent increase and for any of those to increase 10K in a day if you have lvl 60 set already = a ton of money spent in the game
            That wasn't my quote either, scroll up . And unless you have both pots and scrolls (all of them) AND warrior call activated, I doubt it's possible to get +10k (not possible I mean with warrior call)
            But then again, we haven't seen any proof yet. Those images you show us can't even be seen properly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Can we please stop feeding the trolls? One of them pooped on my lawn this morning........
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                That wasn't my quote either, scroll up . And unless you have both pots and scrolls (all of them) AND warrior call activated, I doubt it's possible to get +10k (not possible I mean with warrior call)
                But then again, we haven't seen any proof yet. Those images you show us can't even be seen properly.
                actually the picture is not there to show stat changes or huge br increase it was there to show that people were talking about someone being banned for cheating and someone already replied to this trend saying that the person was still actively playing the game so that is kind of non relevant now.

Comment

Aint nobody talkin bout pots n scrolls n warriors call. More like, from just a regular casher to, um, yea lol! I woke up today and decided to either: a) drop like $40k usd on this bish over the next 2-3 wks (which if so thats all good, not hatin), or b) manipulate the *** outta something.

U dont just *poof* up some lvl 8 wings n clothes, lvl 50ish soul engraving, lvl 6 stables, lvl 8 gems, then own class wars and two days later decide to QUIT, or do ya?

Troll me YOUR conspiracy theories.....

Comment

It would be nice to see proof instead of blurry pictures...

Also I think I found how it happened, our number 1 archer after todays patch went from 71k BR to 29K BR.
                    When she logged back in, it went back to 71k.

So probably something similar happened.
                    Last edited by IggyBousse; 08-21-2013, 06:11 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yep, on our servers one of the top archers dropped to 27k until he logged back on, it happens, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
                        丂ノ刀刀乇尺 Isnt a cheater lol... Hes just has a big wallet like Zeb. & no he hasnt been banned at all hes still playing.. One day he unequiped clothes armor E,T,C
                        the rankings didnt show him maybe he was doing summoner. Otherwise hes our strongest cross server and made it #1 in CL :P

& doubt r2 will do anything cause its kabam not r2..
                        It's funny that you are saying he is still actively playing the game when he did not even show up for preliminaries and i have asked around and no one has seen in bg or ga in some time. They are saying he has not log his account 10-15 days after he came in top 3 in cw, similar to Azmo. two top players quitting 10-15 days after coming in top 3 in class wars - pretty fishy if you ask me.
                        Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 08-23-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X