Kyanite seeds in guild wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite seeds in guild wheel

pls, for the love of God, remove this stupid prize from guild wheel spins, 10 golds each to sell it? or we can only plant once per farming session? what a joke, it could take years before i can used them up and they keep coming, makes no sense at all, when the worst gold prize is 5k, and it cost 20k for a spin

Originally posted by warlordargh View Post
    pls, for the love of God, remove this stupid prize from guild wheel spins, 10 golds each to sell it? or we can only plant once per farming session? what a joke, it could take years before i can used them up and they keep coming, makes no sense at all, when the worst gold prize is 5k, and it cost 20k for a spin
    Kyanite is the rarest in-game currency and absolutely essential not only for Academy but soon for one of the two Wheel systems coming in the next patch it is by no means useless.

Guild Altar is a game of chance with gold contribution you have already spent into your guild so there is always going to be risk of "losing" more than you "win".
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

dont kry about kyanite, ur gonna need it!
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I like kyanites
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

kyanite is incredibly handy lol, every farm plant should have at least 1 kyanite seed... (if i could plant 9 I would lol)

And honestly if we are talking about the Altar, what needs to be removed are those stupid DARU, GOLD, AND EXP BOOK drops.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by warlordargh View Post
            I know where your coming from on the issue of Kyanite

Every day I get at least 15 Lv3 seeds from the guild wheel, and that equates to 2.5 days of planting :- if I can manage planting 24hrs a day LOL

I originally thought the addition of seeds to the wheel would be a good idea, but now I am overrun with seeds that I can't possibly use even if I wanted to.

Comment

yes please remove daru and kyanite seeds
              currenty sitting on 6.5mil kyanite

Comment

I LOVE kyanite too, but i need to be able to plant it in order for it to beneficial

Comment

Before Patch 1.6 Part II everybody/most people hates Kyanite Seeds. Why do these even exist in games? I got mil+ already and no use for them

After Patch 1.6 Part II everybody/100% people ♥ Kyanite Seeds. OMG! I want more and more. I wish they had more ways to earned it
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                  X