7th time failing using fashion core for clothing lvl 2 to 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    If the games says the chances are good, then the chances should be good, dont you think?
    But what does 'good' chances mean? 30% 50% more?? Still even if you had 90% chance and you lost 7 times in a row it's again your own fault that you took the risk.

If someone is trying to say that in real life good means something else then you're wrong. You have to take into account the comparison between things.

Lets say poor means 5% chance to achieve success in synthesizing then 30% would be really great compared to the 5.

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Says good, does not say excellent. If you want 100% chance of leveling clothes, then pay full price and not worry about failing, if you can't, then it's gambling time
    True that . No 100% chance = gambling ^^
    Last edited by EvilOne666; 08-17-2013, 08:02 AM.
    EvilOne | S36

Comment

I dont gamble on clothing. Use cores only to change appearance on lv3+ clothes.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

^Cant agree more with Telstar .

Comment

What makes you think good is necessarily above 50%?
          For example, 1% chance of winning a million dollars in a lottery is insanely good. 1% chance of winning $1 is bad. You just can't convert "good" or "bad" into percentages.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i failed 4 times too (at lvl 2). i wonder if they lowered the chances for this event...

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              i failed 4 times too (at lvl 2). i wonder if they lowered the chances for this event...
              Yup...that's just what they did.....it's a giant conspiracy by R2 to take your money. Seriously people stop with the paranoid, X-Files mentality. If you want it to succeed every time you need to have all the components necessary. It's just like thinking you'll be fine with level 8 Luck Stones when enchanting then you waste 1 million gold on 3 failures at 90%.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

well atleast with enchanting u have a % where as u can decide if u want to go at 90 %. With clothing u have good ods. For me good odds means u will succeed 3 out of 5 times yet i failed 5 times in a row. Either they should change the wording (good to low) or just plain do it % wise. Also they need to put a detailed info on how to actually level clothes since that cant be found ingame it is entirely r2's fault.

Comment

For me good odds means u will succeed 3 out of 5 times yet i failed 5 times in a row.
                  What does your perception of "good" have to do with anything? The chance is probably below 10% anyway, you're not supposed to upgrade cloth using cores.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

It has to do with everyones preception of good. 10% would be low or minuscule or something like that. Im sry but for me thats just common sense. Only the biggest gambling addicts would call 10% chance being good.

Comment

wartune is just about the greediest ♥ game i've ever played, based on what i've seen and expirience... personally i will never , ever pay for this stupid game and quite often wish i had never even heard of it.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-02-2014, 02:31 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

It WAS 50%. And then, upgrading from lvl 2 to 3 via cores was better deal than with luck charms.

But they changed it, without notice. "Good" chance is now 10-20%.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                          It WAS 50%. And then, upgrading from lvl 2 to 3 via cores was better deal than with luck charms.

But they changed it, without notice. "Good" chance is now 10-20%.
                          This is why people are upset.
                          If they change the numbers, they should also change the text.

Comment

hey I spended 20 FC on wings lvl 2 and failed 4 times, I would really like to know what IS GOOD CHANCE in description does that mean 50% 50% ,success 40% 60% fail

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              consider yourserf lucky i spent 4.5k to get 3 piece to: 1 lvl 4/ 2 lvl 3 ...
                              wow I spend 900 balenas to get my lvl 2 equipment to lvl 4, all 3 piece. During event and had 2 fashion cores in vault

Comment

Lol, bad chance everywhere, I failed 7 times in a row when enchanting my weapon using lv 7 luck stone (total success chance was 80%). Then it stopped being funny, so I started using lv 8 luck stones.

Comment

Working...
                                X