7th time failing using fashion core for clothing lvl 2 to 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th time failing using fashion core for clothing lvl 2 to 3

I am done spending money on this game. Recently I bought 10 cores when they had the special and tried to use them to upgrade clothing from lvl 1 to 3. Failed 5 times in that case and had 1 piece of clothing still level 2. Now I get 2 more cores from this event and fail both times. I dont like paying money to gamble so screw this.

Use good luck charms, not cores.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

its a 50% chance, I dont expect to have a 7:2 failure rate. Plus I think you can only use good luck charms when synthing 2 pieces of clothing together not upgrading 1 single piece.

Comment

consider yourserf lucky i spent 4.5k to get 3 piece to: 1 lvl 4/ 2 lvl 3 ...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
          its a 50% chance, I dont expect to have a 7:2 failure rate. Plus I think you can only use good luck charms when synthing 2 pieces of clothing together not upgrading 1 single piece.
          So why is it that people always think 50% chance means the success/failure rate should be even the entire time? % chance in random number generation only solidifies itself after a couple hundred (or thousand) iterations. Anyone who has ever played a dice based game like Dungeons and Dragons knows that randomly generated number strings have peaks and valleys. Go flip a coin 100 times and write down the results in order. You are going to have streaks of only heads or only tails that's just what is GOING to happen. 10 times attempting something with a 50% chance of success is rarely going to get you 5/5 and will usually get you fairly lopsided results one way or the other (7/3 or 3/7).
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

my advice, don't be cheap and think you can save a few balens by synthesizing clothings or wings to a higher level using fashion cores. It will cost you much more in the end because of failed attempts. I have learn this the hard way with using cores to upgrade wings to lv 3. Trust me, it cost me a bundle! Only use fashion core where the success rate is at excellent, otherwise you are likely to fail the attempt.

Comment

You not the only one failing again and again. I failed like 3 or 4 times already try to making level 4+ clothing. And all nothing come out lvl 2 clothing - -" I had to buy more cloth to make it back to level 3.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

u must use core of the same lvl that of the the clothing, i think there is only lvl 1 cores so all u can do is upgrade clothing to lvl 2 and not more than that, and u must have a clothing or another core to make that.
                many players have lost money by doing like u did, some did not use charms to lvl up, i agree r2 has not provided specific instructions, in most parts of the game. next time u try any thing try to cross check with moderators or file a ticket no matter what the question is, afterall u are paying money they have to support us <its whole other story whether they respond in time or respond at all>
                Click image for larger version

Name:	cre.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	1673258
                Last edited by R28881593; 08-16-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                  u must use core of the same lvl that of the the clothing, i think there is only lvl 1 cores so all u can do is upgrade clothing to lvl 2 and not more than that, and u must have a clothing or another core to make that.
                  many players have lost money by doing like u did, some did not use charms to lvl up, i agree r2 has not provided specific instructions, in most parts of the game. next time u try any thing try to cross check with moderators or file a ticket no matter what the question is, afterall u are paying money they have to support us <its whole other story whether they respond in time or respond at all>
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]51440[/ATTACH]
                  LVL 1 clothing + LVL 1 clothing = LVL 2 clothing

LVL 1 clothing + fashion Core = LVL 2 clothing

LVL 2+ Clothing + LVL 2+ clothing = CHANCE of clothing one LVL higher than what is used for Synthesis

LVL 2 or higher Clothing + Fashion core = CHANCE of increasing clothing level (Yes it works the CHANCE just decreases very quickly as the clothing level increases)

You may only use Luck Charms if the two items you are attempting to use for synthesis are the same level (since fashion cores are ONLY LVL 1 Charms can't be used when using a core)

Luck Charms will increase the chance of success but more are needed as the level of synthesis increases (LVL 3/4/5/6 etc.)

Wings work exactly the same way except that you need 5 fashion cores to equal LVL 1 wings and the required number of Luck Charms is higher (I used to think it was the same as clothing but have since discovered otherwise)

There was a fairly detailed explanation of how Clothing Synthesis works put out in multiple forums online when clothing first appeared in the game. In addition, before you click the synthesize button, you can CLEARLY see the Excellent/Good/Fair/Abysmal success chance in the UI so if people wasted money on synthesis by not using Charms or because they didn't understand the system it's really their own damn fault.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

Comment

My thoughts are if you pay for something then you should have 100% to create what you paid for not 50% chance or lower. You got the money now let us upgrade the clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                      My thoughts are if you pay for something then you should have 100% to create what you paid for not 50% chance or lower. You got the money now let us upgrade the clothes.
                      You do have a 100% chance IF you pay the full amount and don't try to go with the "discount" method. Generally, in the real world a higher quality product will cost more because it is higher quality or "better". If you are not willing to pay that price you can try to find it on sale but the chances of that are less than finding it for normal retail price. You could go to a second hand store or purchase a cheap knockoff but the quality is lower and it is more likely to break.

Same basic concept here. If you aren't willing to pay full price for the 100% chance then you go with the lower chance and may end up spending more in the long run as your "lower quality product" breaks and needs to be replaced (or re-synthesized in the case of a failure).
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        LVL 2 or higher Clothing + Fashion core = CHANCE of increasing clothing level (Yes it works the CHANCE just decreases very quickly as the clothing level increases)
                        I tried 2 times as the game told me I had a GOOD chance to succeed.
                        Now a GOOD chance to me is even better than 50%.
                        Trying 2 times and fail makes me think that GOOD is not the same as 'good' for ordinary people.
                        This game invents other meanings to words.
                        But ofc, good doesnt mean excellent (the games wording for 100% if I do remember right) so it is a chance I was just unlucky. :/

Comment

It your own fault that you lose money/cores/items. You should find proper guide before doing so.
                          Here's a way to get 100% chance for synthesizing items to higher level:

Fashion Item & Fashion Item / Fashion Core will create Level 2 clothing

Level 2 Item & Level 2 Item & Good Luck Charmx1, will create Level 3 Cloth

Level 3 Item & Level 3 Item & Good Luck Charmx2, will create Level 4 Cloth

Level 4 Item & Level 4 Item & Good Luck charmx3, will create Level 5 Cloth

Wings Level 1 & Fashion Core x 5 will create Level 2 Wing

Wings Level 2 & Wing Level 2 & Good Luck Charm x5, will create Wings Level 3

Wings Level 3 & Wing Level 3 & Good Luck Charm x10, will create Wings Level 4

Info taken from: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post418249
                          EvilOne | S36

Comment

Originally posted by EvilOne666 View Post
                            It your own fault that you lose money/cores/items.
                            If the games says the chances are good, then the chances should be good, dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                              If the games says the chances are good, then the chances should be good, dont you think?
                              Says good, does not say excellent. If you want 100% chance of leveling clothes, then pay full price and not worry about failing, if you can't, then it's gambling time
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X