No announcement yet.

7th time failing using fashion core for clothing lvl 2 to 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could do with some fashion core. The only way to get them is through fashion shards; some of which I can get through Circuit Quests. I'm still relatively new to the game so I'm still a little lost on the synthesizing thing; I mainly do it to get a different look. Hope you have a better time with the synthesis thing.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
      I am done spending money on this game. Recently I bought 10 cores when they had the special and tried to use them to upgrade clothing from lvl 1 to 3. Failed 5 times in that case and had 1 piece of clothing still level 2. Now I get 2 more cores from this event and fail both times. I dont like paying money to gamble so screw this.
      Well at least you got 2 or 3 new cloths from it

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
        its a 50% chance, I dont expect to have a 7:2 failure rate. Plus I think you can only use good luck charms when synthing 2 pieces of clothing together not upgrading 1 single piece.
        Thats normal, when enchanting stuff..ive had 4 fails in a row at 90% with lvl 8 luck stones. Me thinks the 90% is really 10%. I use lvl 9 stones only now

Id never risk a fashion synth without luck charms though.

Comment

uh dude? the guy you replying to has quit the game for months.

why people loves to necro dead threads....
          T_T
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lvl2 + lvl2 + luck charm = 100% ,if u use balens for it , dont buy cores , buy clothes+charms

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              You do have a 100% chance IF you pay the full amount and don't try to go with the "discount" method. Generally, in the real world a higher quality product will cost more because it is higher quality or "better". If you are not willing to pay that price you can try to find it on sale but the chances of that are less than finding it for normal retail price. You could go to a second hand store or purchase a cheap knockoff but the quality is lower and it is more likely to break.

Same basic concept here. If you aren't willing to pay full price for the 100% chance then you go with the lower chance and may end up spending more in the long run as your "lower quality product" breaks and needs to be replaced (or re-synthesized in the case of a failure).
              Its a graphic.. flipping pixels, geez don't even try to compare it to real goods.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                You not the only one failing again and again. I failed like 3 or 4 times already try to making level 4+ clothing. And all nothing come out lvl 2 clothing - -" I had to buy more cloth to make it back to level 3.
                Is this possible? Cloth leveled down instead when failing?
                Heto (s157)
                AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Good = good chance to fail
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
                    Is this possible? Cloth leveled down instead when failing?
                    If you use 2 pieces of clothing without luck charms and you fail, you can lose a piece of clothing.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      uh dude? the guy you replying to has quit the game for months.

why people loves to necro dead threads....
                      T_T
                      cause they couldn't find new topic to create new threads or they've finished replying/trolling to all active threads, so they find dead threads to necro to increase post count XD. Its pretty common for ppl who are bored in the forums...
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Here is my 2 cents worth a few bucks here and there for an online game is ok,,,But for the most part I would rather spend my real world money on real world things

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
                          Here is my 2 cents worth a few bucks here and there for an online game is ok,,,But for the most part I would rather spend my real world money on real world things
                          Here is my two cents worth 2 cents.

Take it and don't you ever necro a thread again.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                          X