Rare clothing from failed synthesis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare clothing from failed synthesis?

Is it possible to unlock rare clothing from failing synthesizing? Already reached lvl6 on my weapon without unlocking the vampiric fury and I kinda don't want to go all the way to lvl7
    *looney mage addict*

Nyx
    lvl80 Mage
    S444 Silent Arena

I don't think you really can get Rare Clothing if your syn is failed.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

yes u can, i got lvl 4 cloth and i keep fail syn with 1 core and now i got all 3 attire. the chance kinda low though like 10-20%

Comment

Originally posted by R21809558 View Post
        yes u can, i got lvl 4 cloth and i keep fail syn with 1 core and now i got all 3 attire. the chance kinda low though like 10-20%
        Thanks! Can confirm that this worked
        After failing all the way up to 6, a single core did the trick...lol
        *looney mage addict*

Nyx
        lvl80 Mage
        S444 Silent Arena

Comment

I got rare through failing syn at lv 4 .

Comment

Glad you managed to get different design but i wouldn't advice to get it through failed synthesis. There's a chance to lose the item and it would be a bit expensive with the lvl 6 clothing .
            EvilOne | S36

Comment

Yes, as the others replied. use just one core and keep trying.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilOne666 View Post
                Glad you managed to get different design but i wouldn't advice to get it through failed synthesis. There's a chance to lose the item and it would be a bit expensive with the lvl 6 clothing .
                uh? a chance to loose the item? where is written that?
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  uh? a chance to loose the item? where is written that?
                  At least that's how I always understood what mod said.

* Note * Players can fail to synth clothing from level 2 and higher, if they want to risk not using luck stones, a failure can mean that you lose a item, so players do so at their own risk, R2 admin will not replace items lost to synthing if it turns out to be the players actions that resulted in the outcome.

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post418249
                  EvilOne | S36

Comment

Took me like 4-5 attempts to get vampiric at level 4 (1 fashion core each time).

To dispel the confusion, you can combine any two clothes (of the same type of course), but the chance to get the next level cloth is very low unless
                    1) Two level 1 clothes are used
                    2) Two clothes of the same level are used, plus a certain number of Good Luck Charms
                    In these two cases, the chance is 100% (don't quote me on that, but I'm fairly certain it is). In case of failure, you lose whichever cloth you had in the second slot, but keep the one in the first slot. Also, regardless of whether synthesis succeeded or not, there is a chance of getting a new look. At level 4+ additional looks are unlocked, e.g. Vampiric Fury, Attire dresses, and colored hair. At level 9 you can get emperor style, good luck with that haha.

So to get a rare look, get your clothes to level 4 (or 9 if you're crazy) and just use one fashion core each time until you get what you were looking for.

Also Nyx, did you get to level 6 by adding a core every time, or you actually did proper upgrades with luck charms? Btw was wondering why you didn't have that staff yet ;P
                    Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-17-2013, 08:52 AM.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post

Also Nyx, did you get to level 6 by adding a core every time, or you actually did proper upgrades with luck charms? Btw was wondering why you didn't have that staff yet ;P
                      level 6 was acquired by using 100% attempts. Now I was just desperately looking for another way to get it without working through another 6 levels lol.
                      *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                      lvl80 Mage
                      S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Yes you can im more than 100% sure cuz i got my refine look head so go for it for me at lvl 4 took me around 5 times.But for head and robe there are alot more that you can pop one unlike for weapon where its only the vamp fury witch i`ll gamble some day when i get some cores to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                          Thanks! Can confirm that this worked
                          After failing all the way up to 6, a single core did the trick...lol
                          Thank you! now i know i can get the rare clothing
                          [S264] Whitecrown
                          IGN: RaZZoRâ„¢
                          Class: Archer
                          Guild: G.M. OverKillâ„¢

Comment

Originally posted by EvilOne666 View Post
                            At least that's how I always understood what mod said.

* Note * Players can fail to synth clothing from level 2 and higher, if they want to risk not using luck stones, a failure can mean that you lose a item, so players do so at their own risk, R2 admin will not replace items lost to synthing if it turns out to be the players actions that resulted in the outcome.

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post418249
                            That was before the Dressing Room was added, though. Is that still the case now that we have the Dressing Room, seeing that you don't lose the looks you've synced into something else anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by R21809558 View Post
                              does this work to get special wings

Comment

Working...
                              X