Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

devotion daily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devotion daily

i get 125 devotion each day can you make it where you get items when you make it that high also?

no, VIP already getting enough benefits, especially in the new update, they get +10 extra stat.

Comment

buy vip then )

Comment

im lvl 6 vip been vip ever since i started game lol its just that there is not enough things to do after all 22 daily tasks and blitz are all done i just hope that we get more stuff to do in the next up comeing updates >=) \,,/

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
          buy vip then )
          LOL, you're just here to troll aren't you?...

Originally posted by buck666 View Post
          im lvl 6 vip been vip ever since i started game lol its just that there is not enough things to do after all 22 daily tasks and blitz are all done i just hope that we get more stuff to do in the next up comeing updates >=) \,,/
          Are you asking for more Dailies added into Daily? or are you asking for more item rewards in Dailies?

Cause your main post and this post says different things...

I see no problem with adding in more Dailies to do, it helps all players, however it would than make VIP's already large amount of Devotion gain useless, as it's original purpose is so that players don't need to do as much Dailies to gain 95 Devotions (Slow Levelers don't want EXP dailies)

But adding in more Rewards given pass devotion 100... no...
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-17-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

nope ..why i`m trolling ? you can make all with vip and slow lvl too just think 4-8 months of slow lvl with vip how much you lose? key .. soul crystals and much more.
            just for 4 months:
            2k + vip tokens/ 800 soul crystals/ tons of gold/ keys ... etc

Comment

yes more things to do for whatever little or high exp an gold would be good...... i get all my stuff done in 4 or 5 hours then i have nothing to do but help other in their doungeons and arenas...its makeing me want to play another game with more time consumeing and a variety of different thing to do...... but im just one voice \,,/ i guess ill have to deal with it and wait for maybe some more events and maybe different doungeons to play in im sure their are others that feel the same as i do and wants more thing to do.......

Comment

Working...
              X