Need Suggestion what to do!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestion what to do!

I am a player of [S314] Gorgeon Desert Character name: DarKSouL. After play for a couple of week i don't like playing in this server. I have recharged 2K balens for wings. But if i go to other server can i transfer my wings to that server? If not then the account could be sold out? please help me.

The wings are bound to the server you paid for them. You cannot transfer wings to a new server you want. You will have to pay for them again.

Comment

if u dont like ur server becuse its not have many members or something like that u can w8 u will get server merage as all servers and will have new members and guilds in ur server

Comment

And: selling your account is against the rules...

Comment

no you cant move to different server and you cant sell your account you will get banned

Comment

Why don't you like playing in that server? lol You should always make 100% sure you are going to want to stay before you invest anything. That's why it's always best to wait till like lvl 35+ before buying anything so you can actually test out the game and see if you like where you are at. Besides wings arn't really worth it until like lvl 40 or 50 since it relies on how much stats you have. It's a small % boost and it needs high stats so it's worth it.

Comment

ok thank you for your feedback. But after how many days the server merges?

Comment

Originally posted by XdevilonearthX View Post
                ok thank you for your feedback. But after how many days the server merges?
                Unless any admin post info. No one knew when a server merge for your servers.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by XdevilonearthX View Post
                  I am a player of [S314] Gorgeon Desert Character name: DarKSouL. After play for a couple of week i don't like playing in this server. I have recharged 2K balens for wings. But if i go to other server can i transfer my wings to that server? If not then the account could be sold out? please help me.
                  Like everyone said, just wait for a merge to happen. Unless it's the problem with time zone, then i guess it couldn't be helped.

Comment

Last few server-merge was

July 26
                    August 2
                    August 8 (S260)~(S287)

Around

From that, you're in (S314)

so probably somewhere in 2~4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Last few server-merge was

July 26
                      August 2
                      August 8 (S260)~(S287)

Around

From that, you're in (S314)

so probably somewhere in 2~4 weeks.
                      Id say theirs would be in 3-4 weeks.

S305 we are still waiting for our merge, and it's coming up to being a month lmao
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                      X