Inactive players gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive players gold

So we recently had a few of our servers top players quit, and those that still have them on friends list verify that they haven't seen them log on for a while. Besides, I'm fairly certain they still have their buffs from when they quit because some of their BRs jumped up and stayed that way - meaning they surely haven't logged on since.

What's strange is that if you plunder them, they give ridiculously small amounts of gold. I just got 372 gold from a level 54, with level 53 templars, meaning town hall is at least lvl 53, which is 4240 gold/hour, even if she (extremely unlikely) had no gold refinery or academy/guild skill. With gold mine+skill production is over 10k easily. So the gold must've been emptied in the past 20 minutes or so, and I'm sure I wouldn't have missed them logging on. Wth is going on then?
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-17-2013, 01:28 PM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

So you plundered people, and you don't get much of gold and now you complaining?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

The gold is returning to player when they log in ... you i can miss from the game one week and after i will get 3 mil gold when i log in ...

Comment

the thing is, once you log off your acc, the money wont go into your account.
        it will be calculated, but you only get the money you get from mines/town hall etc once you log in.
        then you get the gold that youve earned.
        Once you stay offline, like for me days, the money wont increase
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Okay thanks that makes sense, and *** JohnNguyen, that wasn't very constructive.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            So you plundered people, and you don't get much of gold and now you complaining?
            complains everywhere

Comment

o really? the gold from Mine/Town doesn't add into your Gold Count until you log back in? hmm... interesting.

Cause many ppls suggest to do Plunders in Mornings when other players are still sleeping and log in to spend gold.

I guess that's also the reason why I get more Gold during Night times... (no I don't do WB plunders, I dislike being rude)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                o really? the gold from Mine/Town doesn't add into your Gold Count until you log back in? hmm... interesting.

Cause many ppls suggest to do Plunders in Mornings when other players are still sleeping and log in to spend gold.

I guess that's also the reason why I get more Gold during Night times... (no I don't do WB plunders, I dislike being rude)
                yup really interesing....when i plunder players that were inactive they give alot of gold and also when im plundered i lose 10-20k gold even thou didnt have even 1kgold when i came online so dunno if its tru

you arent rude?

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  Okay thanks that makes sense, and *** JohnNguyen, that wasn't very constructive.

This thread of yours making seem to be not a question. It moved toward complained why you plundered and got less gold. What else you want to confirm? lol
                  Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-17-2013, 04:19 PM.
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

the trick is really to spend all your gold and log out for the night. (or when you log off in general)
                    and try to have not alot of gold on hand, like 100 or something
                    when people plunder you when you are of they only can get 10 gold from you.
                    and when you log on, you get your gold from the town hall mines etc.
                    That trick never failed on me when i had a plunder war with someone who always plund me 2-3 times when i was offline for the night.

(to get that amount is donate everything in guild and then recruit your troops. thats the way to get as less gold as possible)
                    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                    âœ* Prizzly
                    âœ* Knight
                    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

This thread of yours making seem to be not a question. It moved toward complained why you plundered and got less gold. What else you want to confirm? lol
                      It was, I was confused as to why I (and other guildies) were getting only tiny bits of gold from players that were most certainly offline. I guess I could figure that you don't actually get the production gold until you log in, but I also read somewhere that pillaging in the early morning is the most efficient, which is contradictory.

(to get that amount is donate everything in guild and then recruit your troops. thats the way to get as less gold as possible)
                      Yep also found recruiting troops to be an excellent way to get rid of the last bits of gold, though its been a while since someone plundered me.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                        The gold is returning to player when they log in ... you i can miss from the game one week and after i will get 3 mil gold when i log in ...
                        Thats if nobody comes and rob you every hour or so hehe

Comment

Working...
                        X