Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ward tower and chariot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ward tower and chariot

how can ward tower and chariot be level up to higher level and what boost do higher lvl ward and chariot get?

I've never heard of such things.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      how can ward tower and chariot be level up to higher level and what boost do higher lvl ward and chariot get?
      never heard of it :P
      would be awesome to lvl stuff up tbh...
      but would be more unfair to the lower ranekd guild against higher ranked guilds..
      for my server, those boosts will be unfair and ruin the fun in gb.
      HERMES pretty much steamroll the other guilds in gb and adding such powerups will just ruin the fun for them and spread more hatred...

anyway; did you saw a post or page where you got that info?
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
        never heard of it :P
        would be awesome to lvl stuff up tbh...
        but would be more unfair to the lower ranekd guild against higher ranked guilds..
        for my server, those boosts will be unfair and ruin the fun in gb.
        HERMES pretty much steamroll the other guilds in gb and adding such powerups will just ruin the fun for them and spread more hatred...

anyway; did you saw a post or page where you got that info?
        last gb i did i saw some people saying their chariot is lvl3 and ward lvl 2 first time heard of such a thing so just wondering how and do they give boosts :/

Comment

I assume ward tower hp increases eventually? Would be kinda stupid if it was always 60 mil, as its already losing half HP just due to players (chariots and repair cancel each other out), and our server is only level 50ish.
          In case it does, do you still get a point for every 10k damage done, and do you still need 4k difference to win? (As that would obviously increase the role of ward tower damage).

Also, is Inspiration buff supposed to last one battle or not? I'm pretty sure we only used it once last GB and I had it for the entire hour (fighting multiple times). It makes mages really OP considering how great the formation is.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            last gb i did i saw some people saying their chariot is lvl3 and ward lvl 2 first time heard of such a thing so just wondering how and do they give boosts :/
            ye well this is also a first time of me hearing about this too ;p
            Well since Im ''GM'' of hermes, i think Ill pay close attention on Mondays GB, to see if i can spot any options to increase boosts or something.... you never know @@
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
            X