Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Farm Shop - Seed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    That's not the point, they're not talking about what it cost to get but what it gives you. They're saying that what you get from harvesting the L3 gold seeds isn't worth the 20k gold you spent for the spin to get it.
    Point is that they cost real money, now tell me how much gold is worht 5, 20 or 60 balens and multiply that with number of seed u have..that is the real point.How much of ingame gold is that worht to you..and besides they are not spining wheel cuz of seeds..The thing is u cant compare something what u buy with balens with gold.Tell me what when u get 50k gold seed on wheel x5 thats 300 balens, how much gold did u lose actually??

    Comment


    • #17
      @ level 55+ Gold Alchemy

      50 Balen = 75000 Gold

      300 Balen = 450000 Gold



      12H Lv.3 50k gold seeds x 5 = 250000 = 300 Balen

      Balen Seed = Huge waste of money



      1H Lv.2 4500 gold seeds x 5 = 22500 x 12 = 270000 - 54000 = 216000
      (54000 = gold cost to buy seeds)
      (using 1H since 12H also cost balen)
      (same amount of time spend planting 1H vs 12H)

      So, Lv.3 is worth 34000 Gold more than Lv.2

      so... 300 Balen = 34000 if you want to go by Seed worth. (and not the above Alchemy worth)


      I haven't even do the WB worth... (cause this is harder, as everyone's damage is different)
      Such as 500 Balen for one guy can net him 300,000 more gold, while for another guy 800,000 more gold, etc.
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-18-2013, 10:04 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Whiners will always be whiners, and they will never be happy with anything they get..maybe u should get rod, c-key, s-key, lvl 3 gems, and thigns like that every time..maybe then u would be happy..but probably not...And to get to the point we were talking about seeds, u were comparing seeds that u buy with gold and seeds that u buy with balens..thats not something that u should compare in first place..and about wb I will always get more in 1 wb than seeding 18x 50 k gold seeds without buffs..thats only 1 more bad copmarison from you..we all try to get rods/ keys/ whips form wheel thats why we spin it..but if I get some seeds that cost balens its still better then getting 2-5 k daru or 5-10 k gold..and we all get that...why dont u whine abou that..?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
          Whiners will always be whiners, and they will never be happy with anything they get..maybe u should get rod, c-key, s-key, lvl 3 gems, and thigns like that every time..maybe then u would be happy..but probably not...And to get to the point we were talking about seeds, u were comparing seeds that u buy with gold and seeds that u buy with balens..thats not something that u should compare in first place..and about wb I will always get more in 1 wb than seeding 18x 50 k gold seeds without buffs..thats only 1 more bad copmarison from you..we all try to get rods/ keys/ whips form wheel thats why we spin it..but if I get some seeds that cost balens its still better then getting 2-5 k daru or 5-10 k gold..and we all get that...why dont u whine abou that..?
          This topic is about the seeds, why bring the rest of the guild blessing wheel up for comparison. I do all 30 spins per day even at the risk of getting those stupid exp books. The seeds aren't stopping people from spinning the wheel since there are far worse items to get from that. You said the comparison shouldn't be made. Why not? Even though the L3 gold seeds costs balen, they give you gold. That's a standard for comparison. Just because something cost balen to obtain doesn't mean that it's worth spending gold on. The small bullhorn costs 10 balens apiece in the shop, but that doesn't mean I will be happy when I use 20k gold to get 5 of those in guild blessing.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            This topic is about the seeds, why bring the rest of the guild blessing wheel up for comparison. I do all 30 spins per day even at the risk of getting those stupid exp books. The seeds aren't stopping people from spinning the wheel since there are far worse items to get from that. You said the comparison shouldn't be made. Why not? Even though the L3 gold seeds costs balen, they give you gold. That's a standard for comparison. Just because something cost balen to obtain doesn't mean that it's worth spending gold on. The small bullhorn costs 10 balens apiece in the shop, but that doesn't mean I will be happy when I use 20k gold to get 5 of those in guild blessing.

            I'am aware of that, but tell me why bring in alchemy and wb in first place..???????Cuz some1 is comparing everything...and I'am just copmparing what u can get on wheel and that valid comparison cuz everything u get there costs u 20 k gold..read post above mine..

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
              I'am aware of that, but tell me why bring in alchemy and wb in first place..???????Cuz some1 is comparing everything...and I'am just copmparing what u can get on wheel and that valid comparison cuz everything u get there costs u 20 k gold..read post above mine..
              alchemy and WB both yield gold, and gold is being used as the standard for comparison in this case so that's why. Especially in the case of alchemy since it gives a direct exchange rate for gold and balen. You said "tell me how much gold is worth 5, 20, or 60 balens" so bringing in alchemy answered that. The whole discussion have been "are the L3 seeds worth 20k gold?" Seed is not gold, balen is not gold, that's why the value of those seeds were converted to gold so an accurate comparison can be made.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                alchemy and WB both yield gold, and gold is being used as the standard for comparison in this case so that's why. Especially in the case of alchemy since it gives a direct exchange rate for gold and balen. You said "tell me how much gold is worth 5, 20, or 60 balens" so bringing in alchemy answered that. The whole discussion have been "are the L3 seeds worth 20k gold?" Seed is not gold, balen is not gold, that's why the value of those seeds were converted to gold so an accurate comparison can be made.
                Alchemy depends only on lvl, and how much u can spend..I already told him/her I get more got from 1 wb alone, but thats not the point, point is that will u get seeds or ont is matter of luck, and if seeds are not worth for me it doesnt mean that they are worhtless to some1 else..So whining about it is just selfish from my point of view, and u also should consider that many ppl cant or wont use alchemy, and that u get this for ingame gold.Do you underdtand that u now get them for free that is what I'am talking about on alchemy u spend real money on seeds u dont..u simply cant compare it cuz I for example would get 85k gold from alchemy but truth is thats to expensive comparing to fact that I get seeds from game for free..

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
                  Alchemy depends only on lvl, and how much u can spend..I already told him/her I get more got from 1 wb alone, but thats not the point, point is that will u get seeds or ont is matter of luck, and if seeds are not worth for me it doesnt mean that they are worhtless to some1 else..So whining about it is just selfish from my point of view, and u also should consider that many ppl cant or wont use alchemy, and that u get this for ingame gold.Do you underdtand that u now get them for free that is what I'am talking about on alchemy u spend real money on seeds u dont..u simply cant compare it cuz I for example would get 85k gold from alchemy but truth is thats to expensive comparing to fact that I get seeds from game for free..
                  I'm still not sure that you understood what I, and others, have been trying to say. All we're doing is making a direct comparison between the L3 gold seeds and if it's worth the 20k gold spent on the spin that you get it. It's not a subjective matter where it's worth differently to different people. The math have already been laid out in several posts. Things like alchemy were brought up to place a value on balen when you asked, but I didn't think that mattered anyways. Nobody is telling anyone to go use balen for alchemy and please stop using the word "whinning" until it actually apply.

                  It doesn't matter if the seed normally cost balen to obtain, it gives gold, and that's something that can be obtained without using balen. Your whole argument seem to ride on the fact that the L3 gold seed can only be obtained by balen outside of guild blessings. That is true, but why would anyone buy the L3 gold seed for balen? They plant the seeds for gold. The gold from the seeds is being used here to measure their worth (20k gold in this case).

                  If you still don't understand after this then I won't say any more on this matter. I've done what I could to explain so I'll just be repeating myself more from here on. I'm actually a bit surprised to see this many post arguing this since the post that started it is just pure math.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
                    I propose all seeds who are in farm shop: L1-L2-L3 Seed (Gold, Daru,Kyanite, EXP) can be purchased by us with gold, not with ballens. It is very sick to buy and from farm with ballens.

                    This is starter post..and its evetything except the math, its about buying all seeds with gold not balens..but nvm.. u r totaly right...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Don't like seeds that cost balens? Don't buy them.
                      Don't like getting seeds that cost balens for free from guild wheel? Stop spinning it.
                      Don't want to stop spinning guild wheel? Sell the d*** seeds when you get them.

                      I find it difficult to empathize with this line of complaining while exp books are still on the wheel. Let's get our priorities in order and focus on the greater evil - spending 20k gold for piddling amounts of exp.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Last time I heard someone ask. Why everything in R2game so expensive compared to other version of Wartune (especially Chinese Wartune, everything so freaken cheap there!!!!)


                        And I saw an reply back. It because other country income made such as USA is higher so they can increased prices. Country like Chinese, don't make much income like USA; or other countries, and so they rip off little (btw, Wartune created/started from: ..... So they wouldn't rip off their own peoples but us instead ;]]
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                        ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                        ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                        ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                        ----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
                          This is starter post..and its evetything except the math, its about buying all seeds with gold not balens..but nvm.. u r totaly right...
                          This explains a lot, we haven't been on the same page at all and were talking about 2 different things. Let me make myself clear. I entered this topic simply to explain what anichaos said about the L3 gold seeds not being worth what you spend to get them in gold. Anichaos basically said that the same 20k gold would net you more gold in harvest if you had spend them on L2 gold seeds instead of an altar spin. Neither anichaos nor I have said to stop doing the spins because there is a chance to get L3 gold seeds. We are merely saying that if you do get them, it's not worth it and it would be considered a bad spin just like getting a spin that gives you 5k gold.

                          I'll admit I haven't been on topic since I never stated where I stand on L3 seeds costing gold instead of balen in farm shop. You seemed to labeled me as a "whiner" immediately and saw everything I said as supporting getting L3 seeds for gold in farm shop while I'm really indifferent on the matter. If they cost gold in the future then good, noncashers like myself would have more access to the game. If they stay balen, I don't really care since I don't see them making much of a difference for that balen price. If you must know, I don't mind getting the L3 seeds in guild blessings (except kyanite, can't plant them fast enough lol). I was merely trying to explain what anichaos was saying.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                            Don't like seeds that cost balens? Don't buy them.
                            Don't like getting seeds that cost balens for free from guild wheel? Stop spinning it.
                            Don't want to stop spinning guild wheel? Sell the d*** seeds when you get them.

                            I find it difficult to empathize with this line of complaining while exp books are still on the wheel. Let's get our priorities in order and focus on the greater evil - spending 20k gold for piddling amounts of exp.
                            Complain this, complain that, much easier to do. While others deal with every other system of the game, they are not willing. They are special they deserve better than the others.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I agree, the seeds aren't worth it, but how is it different than getting 5k gold or 5k daru from spin? Pay ur money and take ur chances
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X