Farm Shop - Seed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Shop - Seed

I propose all seeds who are in farm shop: L1-L2-L3 Seed (Gold, Daru,Kyanite, EXP) can be purchased by us with gold, not with ballens. It is very sick to buy and from farm with ballens.

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
    I propose all seeds who are in farm shop: L1-L2-L3 Seed (Gold, Daru,Kyanite, EXP) can be purchased by us with gold, not with ballens. It is very sick to buy and from farm with ballens.
    Didn't I mention this before?

Where there are other wartunes out there that let you buy any seed with Gold...

But R2's version have it as balen because as we all know it, R2's greedy and wants more money.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Didn't I mention this before?

Where there are other wartunes out there that let you buy any seed with Gold...

But R2's version have it as balen because as we all know it, R2's greedy and wants more money.
      what other wartune are you talking about that let you buy all seeds with gold? do you have any proof or are you making stuff up.
      Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-17-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Yea this is cool opinion but sience is only a topic ...... idk how many chances are to comunicate with Road ..... the sugestion if you read this forum you fiind cool sugestion but nothing was comunicate to the creators of this game .....

Comment

well u get l3 seeds on guild altar, so they are free, no need to use balens for them..

Comment

Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
            well u get l3 seeds on guild altar, so they are free, no need to use balens for them..

Yea is true that but only if you have luck

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
              Or bad luck...got 13 12 hour ky seeds still from that alter, and I get 5 more every other day. Almost rather get exp books

Comment

Actually getting the Lv3 seeds from Guild Alter actually makes you lose more money.

Lv2 - 4500
                Lv3 - 6000

LV2: 4500 x 5 = 22500
                Lv3: 6000 x 5 = 30000 - 20,000 from Alter Spin = 10000

22500 - 10000 = 12500 less gold gained.

That's why I dislike Guild Alter, the Seeds are more or less a waste of money, lol

Comment

Actually getting the Lv3 seeds from Guild Alter actually makes you lose more money.

Lv2 - 4500
                  Lv3 - 6000

That's why I dislike Guild Alter, the Seeds are more or less a waste of money, lol

Actually l3 seeds cost balens, so when u get them u lose nothing just save real money..

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by anichaos View Post

Lv2 - 4500
                    Lv3 - 6000

Actually l3 seeds cost balens, so when u get them u lose nothing just save real money..
                    1 l3 seed that has 4 hrs last time costs 20 balens, calculate how much 535 of them costs, and rethink about losing gold..

Comment

Here are some numbers for you
                      l3 seeds
                      154 - 5 balens each = 770 balens
                      535 - 20 balens each = 10 700 balens
                      108 - 60 balens each = 6 480 balens

of course I used some of seeds these are what I have left in invetory, so how much gold are they worth in your opinion..?Do u still think that they are not worth it..?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                        Well I'd say that I have "luck" with them those leveler seeds will be nice later

Comment

Lv2 - 4500
                          Lv3 - 6000

Exactly, So there is no good thing about this stuff , We are actually losing the gold in this one. Other every thing else in Guild altar gives us something for the gold we spend but the Gold seed always takes gold but dont give any benefit.
                          Coupe De Grace

Comment

Originally posted by Txyler View Post
                            Exactly, So there is no good thing about this stuff , We are actually losing the gold in this one. Other every thing else in Guild altar gives us something for the gold we spend but the Gold seed always takes gold but dont give any benefit.
                            I'll say it again they cost BALENS ( REAL MONEY) now u get them for ingame gold and u r whining..??? *** is wrong with u guys...

Comment

I'll say it again they cost BALENS ( REAL MONEY) now u get them for ingame gold and u r whining..??? *** is wrong with u guys...
                              That's not the point, they're not talking about what it cost to get but what it gives you. They're saying that what you get from harvesting the L3 gold seeds isn't worth the 20k gold you spent for the spin to get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X