Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Becareful and always notice your current Balens. Unauthorized purchasing may happens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Becareful and always notice your current Balens. Unauthorized purchasing may happens.

    At 2013-08-13 i recharge 1000 Balens and my current Balens increased to 1200 Balens and i didn't spend anything until i i join World Boss events (Bloodfang). In WB i notice that my Balens still 1200 and i just use them 3 times to revives (3x15=45 balens). After the WB was over i noticed that my balens was 1155 and then immediately i go for playing astro like every did as usual after WB. After i quit catching astrals i was shocked when i saw my current balens was only 155 balens left, how come???... So i take a ticket to report the problem and ask them to show if there any lately purchasing records regarding my char. And r2team replied with :

    "Dear player affter checking your history we find out this : You did spend balens on world boss and at this time ( 2013-08-13 12:37:03 ) you spend 665 Balens on mount training, and 135 more balens to Lock Stats for refine , 135 on 2013-08-12 and 90 yesterday. Thanks for your patience and understanding".

    1. I did spend balens on world boss for revives.
    2. I didn't 665 balens on mount training because after the world boss i go only to catch an astrals not to the stable.
    3. I didn't spend balens to Lock Stats for refine because after the world boss i go only to catch an astrals not to the blacksmith.

    So i reply again with sort of :

    Please investigate very carefully.. "In my case there are no accidentally clicking causing i bought the things i don't want to buy because there should be a confirmation popups in order to buy items".

    And r2team replied again with :

    Dear player okey we did little mistake the 135 spend from your account at this time 2013-08-13 16:00:31 are for World Boss Stand-IN . And the 665 Balens at this time 2013-08-13 12:37:03 are for mount training . Thats in our record.

    1. As far as i remember i didn't checklist World Boss Stand-IN because that is never important for me.
    2. It mentioned that i did spend 135 at time 2013-08-13 16:00:31 for World Boss Stand-IN.. But, World Boss Bloodfang already start 2013-08-13 at 11:00-12:00.. World Boss Ragnoch does start at 16:00-17:00, but why would i Stand-IN for the boss that already began for 31 seconds?
    3. My initial balens before World Boss Bloodfang was 1200 and i did spend 45 balens to revive that time, so it should be 1155 balens left. So, if did accidentally using 135+665=800 then it should be 1155-800=355 balens. But why my balens only 155 left after Bloodfang?.. where is the 200 remaining?..
    4. It says that "we did little mistake" by r2teams.. lol.. you just did a biggest mistakes.... GOTCHAAAA

    SOMETHING VERY FISHY... SO BECAREFUL WITH YOUR BALENS GUYS
    Last edited by 777wartune; 08-18-2013, 12:08 PM.

  • #2
    Lol so sad what are you tell us but i make same mistake i have 300 balens on my account and i go to train the mount and after i have no whips and take from my ballens is bad because they dont make a thing to say " Do You what to spend X ballens for trainig whips they take it automat".so from that day i dont donate for ballens anymore from my opinion is only a game and maybe in some day i will be bored of this game and play another game .So what i lose 1)Money in case of spenders wo donate 800 Dolars+ and 2) with that money i can do other things... Only thing i donate for is the Vip. In your case i dont think you get your ballens back but i wish you Good Luck and best whises

    Comment


    • #3
      I've played this game since Oct 28 last year, and I never had any problems with "false" balens consumption recorded.

      As far as I know, players who filed tickets on that have almost always been proven to have spent the balens elsewhere. It just slipped their mind.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        Obviously we can't help you with your issue because we don't know how you could have or haven't accidentally spent them. However..

        I agree that it should ask for confirmation before spending balens when you run out of whips, so I'm always careful with that (and also because I've accidentally leveled strength a few times as a mage just because it's the default option). But that's not your problem it seems.

        World boss stand-in is deducted when the boss spawns, which very well could be 16:00:31, I obviously can't check the exact server time because they only time we get is a crappy clock that can be over an hour away if you didn't refresh for a long time (*** who made that thing?)

        As to your (4), I'm pretty sure by "we did little mistake" they meant they misread the spending log and told you the balens were deducted for refining when in fact they were deducted for stand-in. It's not possible to "do a little mistake" when deducting balens because it's not done by hand, either there is no mistake, or there is a huge mistake in the code that does it.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          Obviously we can't help you with your issue because we don't know how you could have or haven't accidentally spent them. However..

          I agree that it should ask for confirmation before spending balens when you run out of whips, so I'm always careful with that (and also because I've accidentally leveled strength a few times as a mage just because it's the default option). But that's not your problem it seems.

          World boss stand-in is deducted when the boss spawns, which very well could be 16:00:31, I obviously can't check the exact server time because they only time we get is a crappy clock that can be over an hour away if you didn't refresh for a long time (*** who made that thing?)

          As to your (4), I'm pretty sure by "we did little mistake" they meant they misread the spending log and told you the balens were deducted for refining when in fact they were deducted for stand-in. It's not possible to "do a little mistake" when deducting balens because it's not done by hand, either there is no mistake, or there is a huge mistake in the code that does it.
          What about (3) before (4) ???

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
            Lol so sad what are you tell us but i make same mistake i have 300 balens on my account and i go to train the mount and after i have no whips and take from my ballens is bad because they dont make a thing to say " Do You what to spend X ballens for trainig whips they take it automat".so from that day i dont donate for ballens anymore from my opinion is only a game and maybe in some day i will be bored of this game and play another game .So what i lose 1)Money in case of spenders wo donate 800 Dolars+ and 2) with that money i can do other things... Only thing i donate for is the Vip. In your case i dont think you get your ballens back but i wish you Good Luck and best whises
            Thank You... Looks like i will still consuming a balens. But after it will watch very carefully...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I've played this game since Oct 28 last year, and I never had any problems with "false" balens consumption recorded.

              As far as I know, players who filed tickets on that have almost always been proven to have spent the balens elsewhere. It just slipped their mind.
              One of my became friend after i tell her my problem told me that she ever lost her balens too before, and she use a ticket to complain, and r2 replace it with vouchers... So it proves that r2 taking responsibility for the mistaken... but not to me...
              Last edited by 777wartune; 08-17-2013, 11:16 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                not saying i know what happened in the situation, but will say- always keep your account safe and up to date security wise(strong password)
                because if acc share &have cashed before. someone might be able to spend or purchase balens you didn't want to

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                  not saying i know what happened in the situation, but will say- always keep your account safe and up to date security wise(strong password)
                  because if acc share &have cashed before. someone might be able to spend or purchase balens you didn't want to
                  I am the only user of my pc. I never share account with someone, and my char doesn't bought from someone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    2013-08-13 16:00:31 are for World Boss Stand-IN
                    LOL... you can't even click on Stand-In after World Boss Spawn... there's only Join.

                    I really REALLY laughed at R2's record on this one.


                    This here basically showed that R2 doesn't have actual good record keeping and may be accusing of players for spending on something that CAN NOT BE SPEND ON...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      when u use the option to mass train your mount, it automatically buys whips for u at 35 balens a whip, so when u press the advance train button it become 20 whips*35balens=700balens in total. according to the records, you were charged 665 balens, so my question is, did u only have 1 whip on hand? (system consumes ur whips on hands first and then buys the remaining, so it became 19whips*35balens=665balens)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        LOL... you can't even click on Stand-In after World Boss Spawn... there's only Join.

                        I really REALLY laughed at R2's record on this one.


                        This here basically showed that R2 doesn't have actual good record keeping and may be accusing of players for spending on something that CAN NOT BE SPEND ON...
                        If you choose WB stand-in before hand, it's automatic deduction when WB spawns.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                          when u use the option to mass train your mount, it automatically buys whips for u at 35 balens a whip, so when u press the advance train button it become 20 whips*35balens=700balens in total. according to the records, you were charged 665 balens, so my question is, did u only have 1 whip on hand? (system consumes ur whips on hands first and then buys the remaining, so it became 19whips*35balens=665balens)
                          No, if i click Advance Train it will show "Are you sure want to advance train etc", so if did go to the stable and accidentally hit the advance train i will choose "Cancel" because it is not important to me at that time... Like i said, after the world boss bloodfang is over i didn't go to stable. I did go to catch some astral like everybody usually do and after that i realized my balens were deducted...
                          Last edited by 777wartune; 08-18-2013, 11:44 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            If you choose WB stand-in before hand, it's automatic deduction when WB spawns.
                            why must i select the Stand In when i always hit the Join button?..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Every time i heard people complain about missing balens in the end it appears just unintentional miss clicks.
                              Happened to me, happened to some of my friends but in the end we agreed it's our own fault.
                              I bet the same happened to you. 665 balens on training mount? My theory: you had 1 whip, accidentally clicked train x20 and there you go -19x35 balens.
                              135 for boss stand in? you might have checked enter boss screen and checked the stand in for it by accident. After it spawned -135 balens.
                              Just pay close attention to what you're doing cause it's in R2 best interest not making it hard to spend balens.

                              Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                              No, if i click Advance Train it will show "Are you sure want to advance train etc", so if did go to the stable and accidentally hit the advance train i will choose "Cancel" because it is not important to me at that time... Like i said, before After the world boss bloodfang is over i didn't go to stable. I did go to catch some astral like everybody usually do and after that i realized my balens were deducted...
                              Been there, done that. Even with confirmation window i spent some balens. Same happened to you imo.

                              Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                              why must i select the Stand In when i always hit the Join button?..
                              No one says you 'must' or you've done it on purpose. Accidents happen.
                              Last edited by EvilOne666; 08-18-2013, 07:47 AM.
                              EvilOne | S36

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X