Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Becareful and always notice your current Balens. Unauthorized purchasing may happens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by EvilOne666 View Post
    Every time i heard people complain about missing balens in the end it appears just unintentional miss clicks.
    Happened to me, happened to some of my friends but in the end we agreed it's our own fault.
    I bet the same happened to you. 665 balens on training mount? My theory: you had 1 whip, accidentally clicked train x20 and there you go -19x35 balens.
    135 for boss stand in? you might have checked enter boss screen and checked the stand in for it by accident. After it spawned -135 balens.
    Just pay close attention to what you're doing cause it's in R2 best interest not making it hard to spend balens.



    Been there, done that. Even with confirmation window i spent some balens. Same happened to you imo.



    No one says you 'must' or you've done it on purpose. Accidents happen.
    "Same happened to you (me)"??? Well i believe you just losing your bet... How many time do you have to read that "After the world boss bloodfang is over i didn't go to stable"... So there is no accidents happen in stable!!!
    Last edited by 777wartune; 08-18-2013, 11:54 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
      "Same happened to you (me)"??? Well i believe you just losing your bet... How many time do you have to read that "After the world boss bloodfang is over i didn't go to stable"... So there is no accidents happen in stable!!!
      Where did I even say you did it after wb?? o.O
      Learn how to read with understanding...
      Even developers wrote you did it before wb.

      Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
      And r2team replied again with :

      Dear player okey we did little mistake the 135 spend from your account at this time 2013-08-13 16:00:31 are for World Boss Stand-IN . And the 665 Balens at this time 2013-08-13 12:37:03 are for mount training . Thats in our record.
      As far as i know 12:37 comes before 16:00

      Just calm down and get used to what I wrote in previous post...
      EvilOne | S36

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If you choose WB stand-in before hand, it's automatic deduction when WB spawns.
        Yea... and how long does it take for WB to spawn (after the selection turns to JOIN and not Stand-IN)?...

        3~5 minutes... not 30 seconds...

        If OP did click on Stand-In record should have been:

        2013-08-13 16:03:01
        and not
        2013-08-13 16:00:31

        Unless Stand-In players gets 3 extra minutes of Gold / Daru from WB?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Yea... and how long does it take for WB to spawn (after the selection turns to JOIN and not Stand-IN)?...

          3~5 minutes... not 30 seconds...

          If OP did click on Stand-In record should have been:

          2013-08-13 16:03:01
          and not
          2013-08-13 16:00:31

          Unless Stand-In players gets 3 extra minutes of Gold / Daru from WB?
          Are you stupid?

          WB spawn at 1600:00. Not 1603.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #20
            hahaha me too,,lost 130 balen..and they said i used 130 for refine equip,,,,how can i refine if it's cost 45, 90, 125 balen,,,stupid hahah

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by harucko View Post
              hahaha me too,,lost 130 balen..and they said i used 130 for refine equip,,,,how can i refine if it's cost 45, 90, 125 balen,,,stupid hahah
              135 and not 125..
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Are you stupid?

                WB spawn at 1600:00. Not 1603.
                My mistake, I miss count the Selection Changes at 15:57.

                However...
                Than the time should still be (from your 1600)

                2013-08-13 16:00:01
                and not
                2013-08-13 16:00:31

                Unless WB decides to spawn 30 seconds late, LOL.

                Comment

                Working...
                X