Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becareful and always notice your current Balens. Unauthorized purchasing may happens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    not saying i know what happened in the situation, but will say- always keep your account safe and up to date security wise(strong password)
    because if acc share &have cashed before. someone might be able to spend or purchase balens you didn't want to

Leave a comment:

• 777wartune
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I've played this game since Oct 28 last year, and I never had any problems with "false" balens consumption recorded.

As far as I know, players who filed tickets on that have almost always been proven to have spent the balens elsewhere. It just slipped their mind.
    One of my became friend after i tell her my problem told me that she ever lost her balens too before, and she use a ticket to complain, and r2 replace it with vouchers... So it proves that r2 taking responsibility for the mistaken... but not to me...
    Last edited by 777wartune; 08-17-2013, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 777wartune
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Lol so sad what are you tell us but i make same mistake i have 300 balens on my account and i go to train the mount and after i have no whips and take from my ballens is bad because they dont make a thing to say " Do You what to spend X ballens for trainig whips they take it automat".so from that day i dont donate for ballens anymore from my opinion is only a game and maybe in some day i will be bored of this game and play another game .So what i lose 1)Money in case of spenders wo donate 800 Dolars+ and 2) with that money i can do other things... Only thing i donate for is the Vip. In your case i dont think you get your ballens back but i wish you Good Luck and best whises
    Thank You... Looks like i will still consuming a balens. But after it will watch very carefully...

Leave a comment:

• 777wartune
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Obviously we can't help you with your issue because we don't know how you could have or haven't accidentally spent them. However..

I agree that it should ask for confirmation before spending balens when you run out of whips, so I'm always careful with that (and also because I've accidentally leveled strength a few times as a mage just because it's the default option). But that's not your problem it seems.

World boss stand-in is deducted when the boss spawns, which very well could be 16:00:31, I obviously can't check the exact server time because they only time we get is a crappy clock that can be over an hour away if you didn't refresh for a long time (*** who made that thing?)

As to your (4), I'm pretty sure by "we did little mistake" they meant they misread the spending log and told you the balens were deducted for refining when in fact they were deducted for stand-in. It's not possible to "do a little mistake" when deducting balens because it's not done by hand, either there is no mistake, or there is a huge mistake in the code that does it.
    What about (3) before (4) ???

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Obviously we can't help you with your issue because we don't know how you could have or haven't accidentally spent them. However..

I agree that it should ask for confirmation before spending balens when you run out of whips, so I'm always careful with that (and also because I've accidentally leveled strength a few times as a mage just because it's the default option). But that's not your problem it seems.

World boss stand-in is deducted when the boss spawns, which very well could be 16:00:31, I obviously can't check the exact server time because they only time we get is a crappy clock that can be over an hour away if you didn't refresh for a long time (*** who made that thing?)

As to your (4), I'm pretty sure by "we did little mistake" they meant they misread the spending log and told you the balens were deducted for refining when in fact they were deducted for stand-in. It's not possible to "do a little mistake" when deducting balens because it's not done by hand, either there is no mistake, or there is a huge mistake in the code that does it.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I've played this game since Oct 28 last year, and I never had any problems with "false" balens consumption recorded.

As far as I know, players who filed tickets on that have almost always been proven to have spent the balens elsewhere. It just slipped their mind.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Lol so sad what are you tell us but i make same mistake i have 300 balens on my account and i go to train the mount and after i have no whips and take from my ballens is bad because they dont make a thing to say " Do You what to spend X ballens for trainig whips they take it automat".so from that day i dont donate for ballens anymore from my opinion is only a game and maybe in some day i will be bored of this game and play another game .So what i lose 1)Money in case of spenders wo donate 800 Dolars+ and 2) with that money i can do other things... Only thing i donate for is the Vip. In your case i dont think you get your ballens back but i wish you Good Luck and best whises

Leave a comment:

Working...
X