Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gear lvl 50/60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darrylch
    replied
    That's right. Just go for 50 pve set and make yourself useful and able to contribute as an archer. With your current stats you can even hardly survive a den normal let alone NM den and DT. Spend your gold wisely, start from planting gold seeds and build up your BR.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    get pve set .. 50 even with 32k you are just meat for bg/arena 60. my friend is with 50 set pve rocks the arena ... bg .. mpd remember in md and dt you always need archer and the higher the rage is .. the better ...else you will depend on another pve archer .. you don`t really need pve as a knight because you gain 10 rage per action...

Leave a comment:

• vOLKA
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    50 set is quicker to obtain but you are going to waste skeleton keys , gold, refinement , insingas , sockets, crypt tokens ,exp to get 50 legendary and it will take even longer to get 60 gear if you are farming for lower gear. Best bet is save your keys , run moon evil and level to 65. Once you get to 65 all you have to do is beat the first boss to get to the summoner and start farming summoner for lvl 5 crystalloids. You might be nerfed for a bit but you will get the 60 gear quckier and use less resources then if you go for 50 legendary first. Moon evil and Dt is doable in 55 gear.

Also cyrstalloid packs are coming up so you can buy 600 outta the 1200 u need off the bat, but thats only if you are willing to spend money. It's gonna cost around 100$ to get the 600 crystalloids but it will save you weeks or months of grinding for crystalloids.

Side Note: not sure what class you are but if your a knight stay in 55 pvp gear i'd definately stay in pvp gear till you get 60 gear. The knight on our server was a pain to kill in pvp 55 gear but once he put on the 50 legendary he was alot easier to kill.

hi, Thanks you for explanation kill invocateur in instance lvl 60 work too ? or better to wait instance 65 ?

archer 59 tomorrow 60 with set pvp 55
    Last edited by vOLKA; 08-17-2013, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    50 set is quicker to obtain but you are going to waste skeleton keys , gold, refinement , insingas , sockets, crypt tokens ,exp to get 50 legendary and it will take even longer to get 60 gear if you are farming for lower gear. Best bet is save your keys , run moon evil and level to 65. Once you get to 65 all you have to do is beat the first boss to get to the summoner and start farming summoner for lvl 5 crystalloids. You might be nerfed for a bit but you will get the 60 gear quckier and use less resources then if you go for 50 legendary first. Moon evil and Dt is doable in 55 gear.

Also cyrstalloid packs are coming up so you can buy 600 outta the 1200 u need off the bat, but thats only if you are willing to spend money. It's gonna cost around 100$ to get the 600 crystalloids but it will save you weeks or months of grinding for crystalloids.

Side Note: not sure what class you are but if your a knight stay in 55 pvp gear i'd definately stay in pvp gear till you get 60 gear. The knight on our server was a pain to kill in pvp 55 gear but once he put on the 50 legendary he was alot easier to kill.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-17-2013, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• buck666
    replied
    was just wondering why we cant synthesize the lengendary stones.......it would help in makeing the lvl 50-60 gear \,,/

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    In case you pay, there should be a crystaloid sale in 3 days which lets you get the entire lvl 40 or 50 set, or half of level 60 set. Otherwise yes, high level sets take forever to make.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    well 60 set is better but if you cant get it quickly i guess you can get the 50 set

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Yea to make the level 60 gear take verrrryyyyy looooongggg time so better you go for the 50 Legendary i know archers from my server wo have level 50 full legendary and beat people with 60 set .It is your choice if you whant the 60 go for 60 but like i sayd is to long time .... the 50 you get it easier ... Best whises to you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X