Gear lvl 50/60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear lvl 50/60

hi, i m lvl 59 will reach 60 tomorrow and i need help to know what is best way to progress i m arché with gear 55/Jewel 50 (32k might ) what i need to know if i make gear lvl 50 or 60 i know lvl 60 is long way but i dont have enough to make all slote i m to poor.

instance lvl 60 was hard ?

thank you for help

Yea to make the level 60 gear take verrrryyyyy looooongggg time so better you go for the 50 Legendary i know archers from my server wo have level 50 full legendary and beat people with 60 set .It is your choice if you whant the 60 go for 60 but like i sayd is to long time .... the 50 you get it easier ... Best whises to you

Comment

well 60 set is better but if you cant get it quickly i guess you can get the 50 set

Comment

In case you pay, there should be a crystaloid sale in 3 days which lets you get the entire lvl 40 or 50 set, or half of level 60 set. Otherwise yes, high level sets take forever to make.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

was just wondering why we cant synthesize the lengendary stones.......it would help in makeing the lvl 50-60 gear \,,/

Comment

50 set is quicker to obtain but you are going to waste skeleton keys , gold, refinement , insingas , sockets, crypt tokens ,exp to get 50 legendary and it will take even longer to get 60 gear if you are farming for lower gear. Best bet is save your keys , run moon evil and level to 65. Once you get to 65 all you have to do is beat the first boss to get to the summoner and start farming summoner for lvl 5 crystalloids. You might be nerfed for a bit but you will get the 60 gear quckier and use less resources then if you go for 50 legendary first. Moon evil and Dt is doable in 55 gear.

Also cyrstalloid packs are coming up so you can buy 600 outta the 1200 u need off the bat, but thats only if you are willing to spend money. It's gonna cost around 100$ to get the 600 crystalloids but it will save you weeks or months of grinding for crystalloids.

Side Note: not sure what class you are but if your a knight stay in 55 pvp gear i'd definately stay in pvp gear till you get 60 gear. The knight on our server was a pain to kill in pvp 55 gear but once he put on the 50 legendary he was alot easier to kill.
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-17-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              50 set is quicker to obtain but you are going to waste skeleton keys , gold, refinement , insingas , sockets, crypt tokens ,exp to get 50 legendary and it will take even longer to get 60 gear if you are farming for lower gear. Best bet is save your keys , run moon evil and level to 65. Once you get to 65 all you have to do is beat the first boss to get to the summoner and start farming summoner for lvl 5 crystalloids. You might be nerfed for a bit but you will get the 60 gear quckier and use less resources then if you go for 50 legendary first. Moon evil and Dt is doable in 55 gear.

Also cyrstalloid packs are coming up so you can buy 600 outta the 1200 u need off the bat, but thats only if you are willing to spend money. It's gonna cost around 100$ to get the 600 crystalloids but it will save you weeks or months of grinding for crystalloids.

Side Note: not sure what class you are but if your a knight stay in 55 pvp gear i'd definately stay in pvp gear till you get 60 gear. The knight on our server was a pain to kill in pvp 55 gear but once he put on the 50 legendary he was alot easier to kill.

hi, Thanks you for explanation kill invocateur in instance lvl 60 work too ? or better to wait instance 65 ?

archer 59 tomorrow 60 with set pvp 55
              Last edited by vOLKA; 08-17-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

get pve set .. 50 even with 32k you are just meat for bg/arena 60. my friend is with 50 set pve rocks the arena ... bg .. mpd remember in md and dt you always need archer and the higher the rage is .. the better ...else you will depend on another pve archer .. you don`t really need pve as a knight because you gain 10 rage per action...

Comment

That's right. Just go for 50 pve set and make yourself useful and able to contribute as an archer. With your current stats you can even hardly survive a den normal let alone NM den and DT. Spend your gold wisely, start from planting gold seeds and build up your BR.

Comment

Why tell people to go for 50 legendary when they are gonna be 60?

1.To get 50 legendary you have to farm lower dunegons which means you will be getting less exp and if you are using keys you are wasting them , when you could use them for 65 summoner for 60 gear.

2. You have to spend gold to enchant them, sockets to socket them, insignas to get shards, and crypt tokens to get the pieces needed to make the 50 pve set if u weren't lucky enough to get them by card draw.
                    So wasting resources on gear you will have to replace anyways don't make sense.. just stick it out in 55 pvp gear and get the 60.

Moon Evil can be done in 55 pvp gear pretty easily if your group has archers to scatter shot and deep freeze.
                    DemonTemple can be done up till last boss in 55 pvp gear but you only need to beat the first boss to get to summoner.

Telling people to go for 50 legendary when they have 55 pvp gear is pointless... not only are they wasting resources to make the 50 legendary they could use to make 60 gear but you are making 60 gear take longer to get while farming stuff for 50 legendary.

Only time I would say go for 50 legendary is if you plan on staying under 60 for a long time to farm honor... other then that it's a waste.

I also recommend skipping 60 rings and jewels and going for 70 rings and jewels mainly because as of right now they are end game equipment and only cost 500 more crypt tokens then the 60 rings and jewels. Everyone on my server except for us all went for 50 legendary stuff, we waited it out and got the 60 gear first and now i have the 70 rings and jewels on. They are now stuck farming for 60 gear , cause they wasted so much time getting 50 legendary we jumped ahead.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-17-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vOLKA View Post
                      hi, Thanks you for explanation kill invocateur in instance lvl 60 work too ? or better to wait instance 65 ?

archer 59 tomorrow 60 with set pvp 55
                      First boss in Moon evil all you need is aoes and scatter shot. When you start the fight he has 4 mobs around him, aoe off the start to kill the mobs, then it's just the boss for while. after he drops about a bar and a half he spawns 4 mobs again. Aoe them down before he throws up a sheild, if he throws up a sheild use scatter shot to take it off and then finish him . (easy)

Second boss all you need is Deep freeze, start off with deep freeze and and deep freeze again when its up. This will prolong him from throwing up a buff that increases his damage.. never let him stack two cause then he hurts like a biotch. If you deep freeze from the start and deep freeze again when it's up he should only be able to get one buff up thats tolerable.

Last boss, we have two archers rotate deep freeze and scatter shot. he throws up a buff that increases his attacks, try to not let them stack, scatter shot asap when you can.

When you get stronger the dungeon becomes easy and you can do it with 1 archer pretty easy.

Comment

Go 50 legend then start working on the 70 set. I am running samsara with a 50 set on my knight (71k BR - plus i am missing mounts , still lots of lvl 6 gems to get) and the other members off my team have the 55 set with around 60k BR. Yes i am a casher.. i hit VIP 9 a few weeks back so if you are a a free player or you have spent much less then this might not work. Granted 70 mp nightmare is out of our league at the min but once we get the 70 set with one or two legs items we will rock it.With this new mp drops in the patch it will speed up our set greatly. People who make the 60 set now are always going to be behind as the top guys in ''cross server ranking'' have the 60 set and are working on the 70 set now. So the 60 set it outdated and old. It's still a great set but if you are here for the long haul and have patience.. why waste insig on the 60 set when you can go straight to the 70 set. No trolling - as i stated this won't work for everyone but it sure as hell is working fine for me and my team.

Comment

You only go from 50 legends to 70 if you have higher people with higher gear to carry you, most servers dont have that option yet and being carried cause you don't wanna farm gear other people had to is lazy, not a solution.
                          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-17-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

lazy? Missing a set which is now outdated and old is lazy? It's called common sense.. why would i waste months making a set that will be old and weak by the time i make it? It took me several months to get the insig i have now and i still don't have enough for the full 60 set .. so yeah i am lazy because i see making the 60 set now is a massive mistake. I don't need it to run samsara and with the 70 set with one or two legend my team can run n/m to speed things up. You are forgetting the drop rates for loids are being increased and the stones can be bought from the glory shop - yes you need to wager and hit top 100 to get the most out of it .. but to say missing the 60 is ''lazy'' is pure trash.... As my post stated this will not work for everyone but do not brand people lazy because they use that thing inside their skull called a brain.
                            Last edited by NEbeast; 08-18-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                              Second boss all you need is Deep freeze, start off with deep freeze and and deep freeze again when its up. This will prolong him from throwing up a buff that increases his damage.. never let him stack two cause then he hurts like a biotch. If you deep freeze from the start and deep freeze again when it's up he should only be able to get one buff up thats tolerable.
                              You need the team go for damage rather than defense/heal on this one. 2x buff is about 50k damage to the front player.

Last boss, we have two archers rotate deep freeze and scatter shot. he throws up a buff that increases his attacks, try to not let them stack, scatter shot asap when you can.
                              When you get stronger the dungeon becomes easy and you can do it with 1 archer pretty easy.
                              2x stack is when u normally scatter.
                              Single archer, he needs pve set or high clothes and a tank that can take 3x stack (not that terrible).
                              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                              I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

Working...
                              X