Gear lvl 50/60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    People who make the 60 set now are always going to be behind as the top guys in ''cross server ranking'' have the 60 set and are working on the 70 set now. So the 60 set it outdated and old. It's still a great set but if you are here for the long haul and have patience.. why waste insig on the 60 set when you can go straight to the 70 set. No trolling - as i stated this won't work for everyone but it sure as hell is working fine for me and my team.
    hmmm...
    First of all, 60 leg > 70 normal, which is what you will have for several months (you dont know when they will make stones in guild shop or sales -only certainty is the glory shop).
    Second, 60 leg helps tremendously to be in CW top10 (unless you have 50 set already and cashed a lot on mounts and gems)
    Third, 60 set lets u do DT nm summoner which fastens the rate you will complete legendary parts. I'm not sure people with 50 pve can do it unless are heavy(er) cashers.

There are always pros and cons. I made my math and getting just lv70 jewels leg would take me too long.
    In the end, it's true, that whatever works for you, go for it.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
      hmmm...
      First of all, 60 leg > 70 normal, which is what you will have for several months (you dont know when they will make stones in guild shop or sales -only certainty is the glory shop).
      Second, 60 leg helps tremendously to be in CW top10 (unless you have 50 set already and cashed a lot on mounts and gems)
      Third, 60 set lets u do DT nm summoner which fastens the rate you will complete legendary parts. I'm not sure people with 50 pve can do it unless are heavy(er) cashers.

There are always pros and cons. I made my math and getting just lv70 jewels leg would take me too long.
      In the end, it's true, that whatever works for you, go for it.
      All the above is true. And btw i had 55 pvp set on when i was working on my 60 set on DT NM. So it's definitely not a problem for 50 set user.

Comment

lazy? Missing a set which is now outdated and old is lazy? It's called common sense.. why would i waste months making a set that will be old and weak by the time i make it? It took me several months to get the insig i have now and i still don't have enough for the full 60 set .. so yeah i am lazy because i see making the 60 set now is a massive mistake. I don't need it to run samsara and with the 70 set with one or two legend my team can run n/m to speed things up. You are forgetting the drop rates for loids are being increased and the stones can be bought from the glory shop - yes you need to wager and hit top 100 to get the most out of it .. but to say missing the 60 is ''lazy'' is pure trash.... As my post stated this will not work for everyone but do not brand people lazy because they use that thing inside their skull called a brain.
        Sorry if you don't like my opinion but it's true lol. There is no summoner in the 70 mps, you can;t buy the level 6 crysalloid packs and what someone stated is it will take 5 months with the new patch to get 70 normal, ( not even legendary gear ). So sorry your wrong 60 gear makes more sense then sticking with 50 gear and getting carried for months and months by people. If I was the group running you i'd tell you to f off.

60 legendary is better then 70 normal and it will be a whole lot quicker to get 60 legendary then 70 legendary since

1. there is a summoner
        2. you can buy leg stones in guild shop
        3. you can buy the level 5 crystalloid packs in shop when on sale or if lucky in mystery shop

Took about a month to get 60 gear after buying 600 of the crystalloids. Probably take another month or two to make it legendary if we start doing summoner in nm mode.

So stop being stupid. You will be using level 50 gear for like a year before you even get 70 legendary.

You said yourself it doesn't work for everyone mainly because not all servers have higher geared people to carry them or run them. While it's your choice to skip 60 gear and get carried to 70 gear , don't give people that advice that don't have that option.
        Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

I am from is server nobody carries him they all have the 55 set except him he has the 50 set and they do 70 mps fine and dt nightmare and nobody on our server has 60 gear.

Comment

This is first time I am hearing you can do DT NM with 55pvp set. I assume they must be high cashers but how do you get so much rage? We aren't even able to clear first DT NM boss with normal 60 pvE set. Trying with 2 mages 1 archer and 1 knight. (each with around 55-60k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              Sorry if you don't like my opinion but it's true lol. There is no summoner in the 70 mps, you can;t buy the level 6 crysalloid packs and what someone stated is it will take 5 months with the new patch to get 70 normal, ( not even legendary gear ). So sorry your wrong 60 gear makes more sense then sticking with 50 gear and getting carried for months and months by people. If I was the group running you i'd tell you to f off.

60 legendary is better then 70 normal and it will be a whole lot quicker to get 60 legendary then 70 legendary since

1. there is a summoner
              2. you can buy leg stones in guild shop
              3. you can buy the level 5 crystalloid packs in shop when on sale or if lucky in mystery shop

Took about a month to get 60 gear after buying 600 of the crystalloids. Probably take another month or two to make it legendary if we start doing summoner in nm mode.

So stop being stupid. You will be using level 50 gear for like a year before you even get 70 legendary.

You said yourself it doesn't work for everyone mainly because not all servers have higher geared people to carry them or run them. While it's your choice to skip 60 gear and get carried to 70 gear , don't give people that advice that don't have that option.
              Ok, make the 60 set .. by all means, no one is stopping you. As i stated this will not work for everyone. I am getting carried for my 70 gear? Did you miss the part where the guys i am running samsara with are using the 55 pvp set? How long have you played and then tell me how much insignia you have ... yeah it might take me a lot longer to make the 70 set BUT in that time i have time to save the 100k insig lol. You really are missing the point, by the time you make your 60 set they will sell the 70 loids and i will have enough stones from the glory shop to make atleast two legend - maybe three. Then my set will own your set. Fact. If you can't take falling behind for a few month longer because you made the smart choice please don't come here and troll . We all have our opinions and we are entitled to them. I did not call you anything .. so show some respect when you post little boy. I have better things to do than come here and read your drabble. I have cashed for VIP 9 , i have 3050 mount strength, i don't have full level 6 gems, only attack and 4 pdef. 64k astral value. I am not even a heavy casher. My team consisting of me and a mage and 2 archers with the 55 set did the first boss in dt, we might not finish it but we tried to see if we could hit the summoner. The guys i run with have spent minimal on this game so don't bring cashing into it.

Comment

just let him make the 60 set ... full legendary ) HE IS 59 now ... he can stay to make imperial or ld .. but this your forget ...

Comment

I'm not stopping him getting anything ^^ As i said in my original post what i wrote won't work for everyone. But the trolls come and start trash talking because they want to go another route. You are 100% correct.. at 59 he is probably better getting the 60 set, but not once did he say his level etc. I never judged him till he came and started talking trash without knowing nothing about my char or build. But i am 73 and doing fine with the 50 legend (lord divine) so for me it would be a HUGE mistake. I only posted what i am doing as maybe some others are in my shoes and it will help them decide that the 60 set would be a bad idea. I wish him luck for his set.. same with the rest of the guys who are going to make it. If people don't like others opinions they really should not come here then troll when they read something they deem wrong

Comment

I'm not stopping him getting anything ^^ As i said in my original post what i wrote won't work for everyone. But the trolls come and start trash talking because they want to go another route. You are 100% correct.. at 59 he is probably better getting the 60 set, but not once did he say his level etc. I never judged him till he came and started talking trash without knowing nothing about my char or build. But i am 73 and doing fine with the 50 legend (lord divine) so for me it would be a HUGE mistake. I only posted what i am doing as maybe some others are in my shoes and it will help them decide that the 60 set would be a bad idea. I wish him luck for his set.. same with the rest of the guys who are going to make it. If people don't like others opinions they really should not come here then troll when they read something they deem wrong
                    1. You are the biggest moron ever..
                    2. I'm not 59, nor am i going for 60 gear I already have it ...? Are you lost on who you're trolling?..
                    3. You are making assumptions that the level 6 loids will be on sale soon, but you don't know when the 70 mp will have a summoner or when they will sell level 6 crystalloids in the shop in packs.
                    4. it's not a huge mistake, if he goes for 60 legendary gear he will be enjoying it for awhile farming honor while you are still stuck working on getting your 70 gear for a long time.
                    5. I don't care about your character or your build it has no barring on the subject,
                    6. He may or may not be a casher.. you think of that?
                    7. You attacked me not the other way around moron, you started raging cause you seen what I said and didn't agree with it.. so therefore I made my comments back.

Ya your 70 legendary is gonna be better then his 60 legendary but guess what? he can get his alot sooner and use it and gain honor, then whenever the crystalloid packs come out for lvl 6 then he can buy them if he is a casher. You also seem to forget hes still going to be using resources to build his legendary 50 if he goes for it , so whats the difference if he uses it on 60 gear or 50?

W/e i'm done wasting my time arguing on the forums with people who just reply to argue...

To the person who started this thread, I'd recommend going for the 60 gear and 70 rings and jewels. Up to you but unless you have higher ups with higher gear to run you like numb nuts, my opinion you are wasting resources and time getting 50 legendary when you are turning 60 and going to be farming 60 mps anyways.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 03:58 AM.

Comment

for quicker BR go 50

for more BR but after sometime go 60

u 60 set legendary will be stronger

but as people said it cost much time

i am working on my 60 set like forever proud to announce i am only 285 loids away from getting it

legendary thats another story

to give u an idea i have 26000 insignia's and 7256 crypttokens saved up and i need kinda double for all pieces 60 legendary

Comment

My 2 cents: I went 50 pve when I was closing in on level 60. It was suggested to me that I could do more with the 50 pve set until I could save for the 60 set. People ask; what a waste of time, energy, gold, rods, etc. However, because I went 50 pve first, I am able to help nearly everyone in my guild with mpds runs. Even 70 mpds. At the moment I am a level 70 Knight~69.8k battle rating, and because I sat in some levels for some time, I have nearly all level 6 gems, a 45 Holy Seal. At the moment I am camping at level 70 until my gear is finish. I do not have to rely on people to get me through runs. I do have problems getting a team together for arena~I don't know why.

My point: If you plan on playing this game for a long time, take your time, have fun. People who get towards the endgame to quickly...start to fade away and don't even play anymore. I myself am in no hurry. I admit I was at first. Spent lots of balens on mounts, whips, events, etc. Now, I spend a few dollars when I have it, if I don't, oh well. I am happier at this slower pace, and I can kick butt.

Best
                        [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

When did i say they would be on sale soon? Do you read the posts or just come and talk like a tough guy? I am banking on them not been on sale for months so i can save my insig up , get as many loids from samsara as possible (so it's less to spend) and get the stones from the next 3 or 4 cw's to make 3 out of the 4 legend straight away.. We are running samsara now with only me with the 50 leg and the others with the 55 set... with the mounts i am missing and all my gems lvl 6 maybe a few more level 7 astrals i could try and run samsara n/m minus the lizard as i will be close to 80k BR So please tell me what i gain from making the 60 set? All i will do is make the 70 set out of reach till this time next year. You called me lazy for missing the 60 set ... but yeah ok, i attacked you. Read my original post and you will see i said what i am doing won't work for everyone so go back in your hole and come back when you have something constructive to say. The guy above you said ''he is 59 let him get the 60 set'' i thought he was on about you, easy mistake. For him , it won't be a mistake... i never once said HE HAD TO SKIP IT.. if you are in my shoes you can skip it. Please read through my post's before putting words in my mouth scum bag. I gave my stats etc to give you an idea that i really don't need the 60 set. Go back to school little boy and come back when you have grown up a little bit. What works for one will not work for everyone so get your thumb our your *** and quit acting like a big boy over the net.

Comment

just let him .. pls read the first post ... we are talking with op .. not for you ..

Comment

2. You have to spend gold to enchant them, sockets to socket them, insignas to get shards, and crypt tokens to get the pieces needed to make the 50 pve set if u weren't lucky enough to get them by card draw.
                              Level 50 and 60 sets combined take like 4+15 days of crypt, which is nothing compared to how long it would take to get crystaloids though.
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

When did i say they would be on sale soon? Do you read the posts or just come and talk like a tough guy? I am banking on them not been on sale for months so i can save my insig up , get as many loids from samsara as possible (so it's less to spend) and get the stones from the next 3 or 4 cw's to make 3 out of the 4 legend straight away.. We are running samsara now with only me with the 50 leg and the others with the 55 set... with the mounts i am missing and all my gems lvl 6 maybe a few more level 7 astrals i could try and run samsara n/m minus the lizard as i will be close to 80k BR So please tell me what i gain from making the 60 set? All i will do is make the 70 set out of reach till this time next year. You called me lazy for missing the 60 set ... but yeah ok, i attacked you. Read my original post and you will see i said what i am doing won't work for everyone so go back in your hole and come back when you have something constructive to say. The guy above you said ''he is 59 let him get the 60 set'' i thought he was on about you, easy mistake. For him , it won't be a mistake... i never once said HE HAD TO SKIP IT.. if you are in my shoes you can skip it. Please read through my post's before putting words in my mouth scum bag. I gave my stats etc to give you an idea that i really don't need the 60 set. Go back to school little boy and come back when you have grown up a little bit. What works for one will not work for everyone so get your thumb our your *** and quit acting like a big boy over the net.

I didn't even bother reading your post, I just went straight to reply with Qoute. I don't care about your opinion and I stopped caring awhile ago to even read your replies. You are an angry little man who has to be right all the time and will sacrifice looking intelligent to get that point across. You're still wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X