Gear lvl 50/60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    I didn't even bother reading your post, I just went straight to reply with Qoute. I don't care about your opinion and I stopped caring awhile ago to even read your replies. You are an angry little man who has to be right all the time and will sacrifice looking intelligent to get that point across. You're still wrong.
    Yeah he is wrong bcs have 50 set at 70+ lvl...but you can win with him? Ppl with 40k br go for 60 set and leave game before they end.
    Ppl with high br can skip 60 set if they have enaught br for 70 mpds, what problem with that? Ehh...
    Pro 60pve users with few k more br then 50 guys know evrything

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I didn't even bother reading your post, I just went straight to reply with Qoute. I don't care about your opinion and I stopped caring awhile ago to even read your replies. You are an angry little man who has to be right all the time and will sacrifice looking intelligent to get that point across. You're still wrong.
      until now at least some people were trying explain something. that post if just full of hate.

NonoBoulot, archer 72 with 55 set, 55k BR part of the group of NEBeast
      Last edited by ArnaudBo; 08-18-2013, 03:25 PM.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

go for 50 legendary then lol, i don't care. I'll be enjoying my 60 legendary set while working on 70, while you are still working on the 70 with 50 legendary. just more honor for me in bgs

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Yeah he is wrong bcs have 50 set at 70+ lvl...but you can win with him? Ppl with 40k br go for 60 set and leave game before they end.
          Ppl with high br can skip 60 set if they have enaught br for 70 mpds, what problem with that? Ehh...
          Pro 60pve users with few k more br then 50 guys know evrything
          Your basing your opinions on the few not everyone quits and not everyone spends a ton of money in the game to jump there br up or sit at a level for months to farm honor. Your theory is flawed

Comment

50 legendary for a not big cashier puts you over 50k br, and 60 legendary puts you over what br? and what's the requirement br for doing 70 nm? Don't assume everyone spends a ton of money in this game. If people who go for 50 legendary and skip 60 legendary are idiots then you are calling half the player base idiots.. Including people who win CW and top cross server players.
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-18-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Your basing your opinions on the few not everyone quits and not everyone spends a ton of money in the game to jump there br up or sit at a level for months to farm honor. Your theory is flawed
              That is my point...i'm slow vipcasher with almost ld rank... but without time for gb bcs work, now i can farm all stuff for 60 set without insignia...so farming 50k for this set is for me big waste
              Ofc, i talk aBout me but this is not only my problem...
              Many ppl leave 50 set and dream about 60-last set.
              In the end of story i dont move my archer *** after ld and start over as a mage but will see.
              Many ppl,many looks - all depends of what you have and sources for get something

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                This is first time I am hearing you can do DT NM with 55pvp set. I assume they must be high cashers but how do you get so much rage? We aren't even able to clear first DT NM boss with normal 60 pvE set. Trying with 2 mages 1 archer and 1 knight. (each with around 55-60k BR)
                The guy who said he could, replied to me -wrt only 1st boss to get to summoner. 2nd-3rd bosses are really much harder.
                Idk of the setup suggested and I still have doubt whether is possible if ALL TEAM have 55 set, cuz in mine 3 of us have 60 set, and fourth person can be basically any class with decent dmg. Your team BR is a bit low for it, I think. Our average BR is like mine.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R226049750 View Post
                  At the moment I am camping at level 70 until my gear is finish. I do not have to rely on people to get me through runs. I do have problems getting a team together for arena~I don't know why.
                  Because at 70 you are in a higher bracket and it's way harder.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Working...
                  X