Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    step 1: find a gold mine.
    step 2: use the multi shot skill and record the result.
    step 3: abandon the gold mine.
    step 4: unequip sniper edge and repeat step 2 and 3.
    step 5: equip sniper edge and repeat step 2 and 3.
    step 6: repeat step 4 and 5 until you find satisfactory result and compare the damage between sniper edge equipped or not.
    Yep thats how i did that

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Ehh...5k crit =90% rate? Zebq at wb with 9k have 90%, at pvp 80%.
      For 99% we need more then 10k crit.
      This all 3 and 2% per 100 crit is based on times before part 2 patch 1.5, each next nerf crit and now next thing they add but dont say nowhere - higher lvl need more crit for same rate like lower lvl
      In the end of story, 7r know crit class is most powerfull so they nerf crit over and over = more cash from this guys who want pown others
      Someone ask what is good crit for 60+...4500 is in my opinion minimum if you want be good archer, No crit No dmg

Too bad is... 7Road doesn't know R2's greed where as said in the Crit Knight's thread...

We can't obtain all the things like in CN easily.
      Such as how CN can obtain Crit stat up to 8000 easily without spend up to 100 thousands like Zebq, but NA have to spend like 5 times the amount of time compared to CN to obtain that amount stat.

That's why the nerf... because CN can get more crit/ block than NA version.
      But this just screws the NA version, because it is harder for us to obtain said stats...

And the Stat % conversion is still the same for both version... that's why it sucks for NA players.

If anything... we shouldn't even have these Crit/Block rate nerfs in NA version unless we can have what CN have... but we don't.
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-19-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

after my testing im sure that at least at lower crit lvls damage doesn't change. i tested with ~800, 2500 and 3400 crit and damage was exactly the same. here is how i tested:

in wartune your attacks(or heals) will always hit for one of about 20 possible damage-values that are spread equally between your min and max damage. so after some testing you will see the exact same numbers over and over again (if your stats and your enemy's stats dont change of course). so if crit really affects damage you should see different values after changing your crit stat.
        i used an alt char, reset his skills to remove the skill that increases damage after each crit and started the same boss fight several times, writing down damage values of multishot.
        here are the results:

difference is always 104 or 105. obviously some values are missing because i didn't test long enough. anyway, with higher or lower crit i still got exactly the same damage values. after removing 1 patk gem i got different values that were inbetween those i already wrote down. for example i hit for 10473 damage which doesn't fit in the pattern from above. so it's easy to see the difference after changing patk by just a tiny bit, yet increasing crit from 800 to 3400 didn't change my damage at all.
        Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-19-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Too bad is... 7Road doesn't know R2's greed where as said in the Crit Knight's thread...

We can't obtain all the things like in CN easily.
          Such as how CN can obtain Crit stat up to 8000 easily without spend up to 100 thousands like Zebq, but NA have to spend like 5 times the amount of time compared to CN to obtain that amount stat.

That's why the nerf... because CN can get more crit/ block than NA version.
          But this just screws the NA version, because it is harder for us to obtain said stats...

And the Stat % conversion is still the same for both version... that's why it sucks for NA players.

If anything... we shouldn't even have these Crit/Block rate nerfs in NA version unless we can have what CN have... but we don't.
          You play on dc more then few days and get 40-50v? I dont think so, bcs only base things are cheaper, in high br you must spend a lot more like zebq...
          And Yeah i post this things about crit nerfing so next time dont use my sugestions on me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Armor Piercer for archers seem to have an innate minus crit % chance lolz... using AP always seem to be 60% crit rate at best for me (i have 3954 crit at the moment)
            S144
            Guild: 'Nightmare
            Level 80 Archer

Comment

ty Setsuna for interesting results

Comment

AP just doesn't have a skill bonus to crit chance.

As for crit, get as much as you can. The formulas bandied about here are wrong, so don't bother trying to find a crit rate using them. 5k crit is nowhere near a 90% crit rate, trust me on that. The only crit value to percentage I have is at 4k because that's what mine was after stripping to test GA astral; crit chance was only 30% at 4k crit rating (no GA). So yeah, get as much as you can once you have a goodly amount of legend gear (more gem slots). Before that, tank build is better for archer imo (patk, p/mdef, hp).

So to answer your questions in order:
                1. As much as you can get if you have legend slots.
                2. No one knows.
                3. No one knows.
                4. No one knows.
                5. 0%; certain skills have crit bonus % and there is an archer passive that is a 20% boost to crit RATING, but there is no base crit chance boost for archers.

Comment

agree bunny, that's why archers suffer so much in pvp... our only advantage in physical damage is curbed by a non working or made-to-perform-worse critical hit factor whereas knights and mages get assured/guaranteed damage increase through will destroyer astral...
                  S144
                  Level 80 Archer

Comment

So, patch was today. Did they nerf crit AGAIN?
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

@Telstar: Seems to be so, but still a bit early to say it is actually nerfed.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                        I guess Yeah like allways

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                          Yes, did fist wb. 10% nerf.
                          FU
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

Comment

oh rly? after 1 wb you can say its a 10% nerf? are you sure its not 9,73%?

Comment

Anata, i believe they did... crit rate didnt feel as good as WB prior to patch
                              S144
                              Level 80 Archer

Comment

120 crit points add around 3 % to cast crit. The crit points from the oponents also counts in battle. How it is hard to determine. But if two players are meet with 4000 and 4300 firts player do not cast crit at 80 % but at lower rate. There is probably some deduction in this case.
                                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                                X