Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Crit Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant say X crit gives Y% crit chance, because crit and block goes under the law of diminishing return, an example:
    First 500 crit~7.5%
    With 1k ~ 12.5%
    With 2k ~ 17.5%
    3k 22%
    4k 25%
    These are all made up numbers to explain my point.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      You cant say X crit gives Y% crit chance, because crit and block goes under the law of diminishing return, an example:
      First 500 crit~7.5%
      With 1k ~ 12.5%
      With 2k ~ 17.5%
      3k 22%
      4k 25%
      These are all made up numbers to explain my point.
      With 4k crit i have at 59v 70% rate so your numbers are wrong

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Re-read the last statement of krack's post. Also, crit seems to be based upon BR in addition to diminishing returns. As BR goes up (without an increase to crit value to compensate), crit-rate drops. Most noticeable when you use 5x potions, scrolls, or warrior's call (if you have it), so long as you don't use a crit scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
          Re-read the last statement of krack's post. Also, crit seems to be based upon BR in addition to diminishing returns. As BR goes up (without an increase to crit value to compensate), crit-rate drops. Most noticeable when you use 5x potions, scrolls, or warrior's call (if you have it), so long as you don't use a crit scroll.
          I thought it was based on level.... this is so confusing, LOL.

Comment

i hope it doesnt depend on BR or you would weaken your char by getting matk from the academy or even the int guildskill
            you could test by using low lvl equip with crit gems and only crit astral and see if your crit chance increases

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              thats the funniest thing ive seen all day... "These are all made up numbers to explain my point.",,,, your numbers are wrong... *trying to be smart*

Comment

Hope someone can give me an estimate:

Which is better - PVE 50 Full Legend or PVE 60 Half Legend :P

Lolz don't really wan to commit too much gold to enchant or sell off my PvE 50 immediately...

Thanks,
                Eili
                S144
                Guild: 'Nightmare
                Level 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                X