Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Crit Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tehlawlfirm
    started a topic Archer Crit Questions

Archer Crit Questions

After testing and reading Crit does in fact increase your crit damage as well as your chance to crit, so my questions are these.

1. What's a minium crit base to aim for after 60+
    2. How much % chance is added to land a crit per every 100 crit or 1000 crit ( Example: 100 crit adds 3% chance to land a crit or 1000 crit adds 3% chance to crit. )
    2. What's the max crit needed to crit 100% chance on players
    3. What's the max crit needed to crit 100% chance in MPDS
    4. What's the max crit needed to crit 100% chance on World Boss ( Since World Boss has an increase chance to be critted)
    5. What amount of crit chance does an archer base start with (Example: archers automatically have a 50% chance to crit anything added after that stacks)

Thanks in advance if you have answers so I know how much to stack and when to stop.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-17-2013, 07:54 PM.

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Hope someone can give me an estimate:

Which is better - PVE 50 Full Legend or PVE 60 Half Legend :P

Lolz don't really wan to commit too much gold to enchant or sell off my PvE 50 immediately...

Thanks,
    Eili

Leave a comment:

• Skribz
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    With 4k crit i have at 59v 70% rate so your numbers are wrong
    thats the funniest thing ive seen all day... "These are all made up numbers to explain my point.",,,, your numbers are wrong... *trying to be smart*

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i hope it doesnt depend on BR or you would weaken your char by getting matk from the academy or even the int guildskill
    you could test by using low lvl equip with crit gems and only crit astral and see if your crit chance increases

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    Re-read the last statement of krack's post. Also, crit seems to be based upon BR in addition to diminishing returns. As BR goes up (without an increase to crit value to compensate), crit-rate drops. Most noticeable when you use 5x potions, scrolls, or warrior's call (if you have it), so long as you don't use a crit scroll.
    I thought it was based on level.... this is so confusing, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Re-read the last statement of krack's post. Also, crit seems to be based upon BR in addition to diminishing returns. As BR goes up (without an increase to crit value to compensate), crit-rate drops. Most noticeable when you use 5x potions, scrolls, or warrior's call (if you have it), so long as you don't use a crit scroll.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    You cant say X crit gives Y% crit chance, because crit and block goes under the law of diminishing return, an example:
    First 500 crit~7.5%
    With 1k ~ 12.5%
    With 2k ~ 17.5%
    3k 22%
    4k 25%
    These are all made up numbers to explain my point.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    You cant say X crit gives Y% crit chance, because crit and block goes under the law of diminishing return, an example:
    First 500 crit~7.5%
    With 1k ~ 12.5%
    With 2k ~ 17.5%
    3k 22%
    4k 25%
    These are all made up numbers to explain my point.

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    120 crit points add around 3 % to cast crit. The crit points from the oponents also counts in battle. How it is hard to determine. But if two players are meet with 4000 and 4300 firts player do not cast crit at 80 % but at lower rate. There is probably some deduction in this case.

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Anata, i believe they did... crit rate didnt feel as good as WB prior to patch

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    oh rly? after 1 wb you can say its a 10% nerf? are you sure its not 9,73%?

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    So, patch was today. Did they nerf crit AGAIN?
    Yes, did fist wb. 10% nerf.
    FU

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    I guess Yeah like allways

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Telstar: Seems to be so, but still a bit early to say it is actually nerfed.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X