X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skribz
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    I believe it is opponent pdef and not their level or BR by itself. I'm gonna test this today with our top tank having him removing his pdef astral.
    im sure block would have something to do with that also, maybe get some takes on that if possible?

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Skribz View Post
    i have 4k as standard, (with IC)

50-60% crit in pvp is standard depending on skills and who im facing - usually crit alot less vs people with same or higher level with same or more br than myself. maybe 40% not a huge reduction, but its noticable
    I believe it is opponent pdef and not their level or BR by itself. I'm gonna test this today with our top tank having him removing his pdef astral.

Leave a comment:

• Skribz
    replied
    i have 4k as standard, (with IC)

50-60% crit in pvp is standard depending on skills and who im facing - usually crit alot less vs people with same or higher level with same or more br than myself. maybe 40% not a huge reduction, but its noticable

60% crit in pve is standard (AP,IS,DF doesnt crit as often as id like) - if running lower level dungeon, crits happen much more often, 80-90% in void compared to 50% in DT, a huge difference, very noticable.

@WB, if i can be botherd to put all my crit gems in sockets i get around 4800 crit,, with that 75-80% seems like a number id agree with if using AS,MS and Delphic Sniper compared to 60% if using AS,AP (alot less crits with AP)

these probably arent super accurate, just how i feel i do, theres a noticable difference in instances, but id go with a 10% swing either way...

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    They nerf crit almost every patch. Even something like 80% is hard to get (except in WB).

My take on #1: aim for >4k crit and u really need at least IC medallion.

Leave a comment:

• Skribz
    replied
    i also heard (and tested) that crit doesnt effect damage of criticals just determination... guess thats still up in the air?

but from my experience

1. ive seen 4000-ish thrown around alot... i guess 3400 + imp or LD med. would be perfect right?
    2. crit isnt % universally. it diminishes. depending on level and br i think?(see above)
    3. 100% crit isnt possible.. you can only get close.. but to many variables to give an accurate figure - "more crit is better" - follow that, its a pretty solid and foolproof method.
    4. see above.
    5. see above.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Really?
    I thought someone test it earlier and said Crit Value does not increase Crit Damage, only Determination Astral do...
    I dont think this is true. Crit value increases both chance and damage (similar to block formula).

The exact formula is unknown, so nobody can answer to #2/3/4.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Really?
    I thought someone test it earlier and said Crit Value does not increase Crit Damage, only Determination Astral do...

Anyways...
    1 - Crit to aim at 60+ would be 3200+ average for a good crit rate
    2 - donno, see above
    2.5 & 3 - for 100%, you would need around 4000~5000 crit at level 60ish
    4 - World Boss by default increase everyone's crit rate by 20%, so you only need around 3000 crit rate for 100% (or close to 100%)
    5 - archer's crit start out same as all other class, but most Archer Skill comes with 10~20% increased crit rate.

Also, it is said but not confirmed that Crit Rate is based on player level, the higher level you are the more crit value you need.

IE: a level 30 archer with 2000 crit value have 80% crit rate, while a level 60 archer with 2000 crit value have 40% crit rate (example, not actual value/ %)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X