Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players from China 7road pls come in here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players from China 7road pls come in here.

1. Someone once said in forum that things in china wartune are more expensive, for example a socketing rod costs 1000 balens, not sure how true it is.

2. Generally it is cheaper to play R2 Wartune right?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    1. Someone once said in forum that things in china wartune are more expensive, for example a socketing rod costs 1000 balens, not sure how true it is.

O_O the trolls came -_-

Comment

I went over there recently, things are heaps cheap over there lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

the rods there are like 18 bal
        stuff ar eway cheaper there.
        you just got trolled
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Everything in Chinese Wartune cost way cheaper. Or I would said all items cost 25% reduced.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

In the chinese wartune, socketing rods costs 50 ballens. But in wartune, you buy more ballens for the same price. In other words: technically not much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
              In the chinese wartune, socketing rods costs 50 ballens. But in wartune, you buy more ballens for the same price. In other words: technically not much difference.
              huh?not much difference?lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                If you buy Balen for same price... and it cost less there... how is that not much difference?

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  If you buy Balen for same price... and it cost less there... how is that not much difference?

LOL...
                  The prices are the same for every individual playing the same game under the name wartune, such that if i play on r2games it costs the same for everyone playing there also. If people like how cheap prices are elsewhere why not go play there?
                  Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-18-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    The prices are the same for every individual playing the same game under the name wartune, such that if i play on r2games it costs the same for everyone playing there also.
                    I thought the guy above 2 posts above me is talking about

Using 1 USD to buy 100 Balen no matter if you're buying it on US or CN = buy balen for same price
                    Than it's a fact CN cost way cheaper (actually, the PM I gave you yesterday... that game is the same pricing as in CN)

This means you Buy balen with same amount of money spend, but gain more Shop items because they cost less.

IE: you spend 75 balen to buy a Crypt Key, but in CN you only need to spend 18 balen, which means you can buy 4 Crypt Key in CN for the same amount of Balen spend in US to buy just one Crypt Key.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

LOL...
                      Based on the wording of ArqBrasil's quote he is saying that you receive more Balens in R2 wartune than in CN version for the same amount of money. I don't know whether that is true but that is how what he typed reads. If it is true then it would make sense that Chinese version Balen Shop prices would be better since each individual Balen would be worth MORE. Please read the ENTIRE sentence and ensure you understand it's wording before responding folks.

Now.....the real question would be ARE Balens more expensive in CN version or not? I personally don't care but that IS the question here so........answer it?
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        Based on the wording of ArqBrasil's quote he is saying that you receive more Balens in R2 wartune than in CN version for the same amount of money. I don't know whether that is true but that is how what he typed reads. If it is true then it would make sense that Chinese version Balen Shop prices would be better since each individual Balen would be worth MORE. Please read the ENTIRE sentence and ensure you understand it's wording before responding folks.

Now.....the real question would be ARE Balens more expensive in CN version or not? I personally don't care but that IS the question here so........answer it?
                        They're not.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          They're not.
                          We have a winner!! So now that we know CN wartune is cheaper and better in every way we can all leave R2 and go play there.........oh.....wait....I can't read or write Chinese nor do I have any desire to start over........well R2 it is then. The rest of you can go however and flood THEIR forums with pointless drivel.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            We have a winner!! So now that we know CN wartune is cheaper and better in every way we can all leave R2 and go play there.........oh.....wait....I can't read or write Chinese nor do I have any desire to start over........well R2 it is then. The rest of you can go however and flood THEIR forums with pointless drivel.
                            you are too weird o.O

Comment

What I'm trying to say is this: with X money, you buy 150 ballens in chinese. With the same X money, you buy 500 baleens here (this values are just for demonstrate). So, the things costs more ballens here, but you can buy MORE ballens here, for the same price of FEW ballens in chinese, brasilian, and other versions.

Comment

Working...
                              X