Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players from China 7road pls come in here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    you are too weird o.O
    I prefer the term "unique" but whatever
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
      We have a winner!! So now that we know CN wartune is cheaper and better in every way we can all leave R2 and go play there.........oh.....wait....I can't read or write Chinese nor do I have any desire to start over........well R2 it is then. The rest of you can go however and flood THEIR forums with pointless drivel.
      Only chinese people can recharge over there anyway, so.. we're stuck here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
        What I'm trying to say is this: with X money, you buy 150 ballens in chinese. With the same X money, you buy 500 baleens here (this values are just for demonstrate). So, the things costs more ballens here, but you can buy MORE ballens here, for the same price of FEW ballens in chinese, brasilian, and other versions.
        Which as answered above...

They're not.

You can buy 500 Balen over there with same amount of money you buy 500 Balen over here.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          I prefer the term "unique" but whatever
          weird=unique some people just can never get it just dont go acting as knowing everything and not answering lol

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Which as answered above...

They're not.

You can buy 500 Balen over there with same amount of money you buy 500 Balen over here.
            depends on which country you are from honestly. people from the UK play R2's version of cs because when they pay with the British pound they end up getting more crystal because their money is worth more in US$ which is what the game charges people based on US game.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	british.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1673306
            so if someone was to cash on our wartunes or cs with British pounds, say ₤300, they'd actually get $150 more in crystal or balens then a American who spent $300 of their type of currency.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	money convert.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1673305
            their game would have pricing that is for the Chinese player base. if have ever traveled in real life. that is usually how people go on "expensive" nice vacations.
            What 500K buys you around the world: Real world Housing statistics

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              weird=unique some people just can never get it just dont go acting as knowing everything and not answering lol
              I actually never claimed to know the answer which is why I ASKED the question. For the most part I trust what winlord has to say and since he was the first to answer he was the "winner". After that i just did my best to use sarcasm in an attempt to bring closure to a thread which was doomed to drag on and on with no visible end.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                What I'm trying to say is this: with X money, you buy 150 ballens in chinese. With the same X money, you buy 500 baleens here (this values are just for demonstrate). So, the things costs more ballens here, but you can buy MORE ballens here, for the same price of FEW ballens in chinese, brasilian, and other versions.
                thx , so in conclusion r2 wartune is cheaper and 7road wartune is the most expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                  thx , so in conclusion r2 wartune is cheaper and 7road wartune is the most expensive.
                  so its like 100 usd we buy 10k balens here in r2 while 100 usd we can only buy about 2k balens in china right? No wonder china has alot of millionaires, coz most of them have br of at least 100k in their servers. Most of the chinese must be pretty stupid to cash so heavily to play this game, I am glad we chose R2 wartune, its the cheapest version so far.
                  Last edited by R21577189; 08-18-2013, 07:02 PM.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

so if 10 USD = 61 CNY (or 1 USD = 6 CNY)

we now just need to find out how much 1 Balen = # CNY

as 1 Balen = 0.01 USD

Than after that compare the

75 balen Crypt Key USD
                    vs
                    18 balen Crypt Key CNY

to see which one is more expansive.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-18-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Their cny to balen ratio is 1:10- or 10 CNY for 100 balens.

Make sure you are factoring in the exchange rate. 1 CNY = 16 cents USD, for example.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Their cny to balen ratio is 1:10- or 10 CNY for 100 balens.

Make sure you are factoring in the exchange rate. 1 CNY = 16 cents USD, for example.
                        so in short R2 wartune is cheaper I guess, coz 1000 CNY for 10k balens vs 100 USD for 10k balens.

Comment

Depends on how you look at it. I think overall, it's comparable.

1000 CNY would cost $163 and change USD today, so just in balens, people using USD would be paying more per balen. The cost of items in the chinese version of the game are lower, because it matches their local demographic. Essentially, in local currency, we are all paying about the same in the long run. It's when you compare international funds that things start to look like one version is cheaper than another.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Depends on how you look at it. I think overall, it's comparable.

1000 CNY would cost $163 and change USD today, so just in balens, people using USD would be paying more per balen. The cost of items in the chinese version of the game are lower, because it matches their local demographic. Essentially, in local currency, we are all paying about the same in the long run. It's when you compare international funds that things start to look like one version is cheaper than another.
                            damn, china has alot of millionaires, one of the older servers had more than 20 members with 100k+ br and 2 200k+ br

Comment

That makes me wonder if all items and stats are the exact same between the wartune versions. I know for Crystal Saga, the english version is scaled down across the board, while a character with the same everything on the chinese version will have much higher stats. I don't know how to translate ingame content to compare all of that though.

Comment

Put it simply, a level 90 budget in chinese sq is only enough to get you to level 60 in R2's wartune, no matter where you live. enuff said.
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X